Is this a W?

Dude fr imagine clowning on people because they don’t have more or equal virtual air then you. Maybe they don’t care enough about the game to get one. Yet you still shit on them for being “poor” please touch grass.

what if you belittle someone for being worse at pvp than you is that just as bad or?

because all the rich people are inactive for anything less than perfect enchanted sunkens or headless heads
simple as that

still rarer than fucking halloween and american seasonals, those things are almost worthless rn.

that was really uncalled for :clown_face: :clown_face: :skull: :skull: :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

ill give you 5 notes for 10 seasonals then

if someone’s bad at pvp that’s just a skill issue they can always just improve

Coming from you :nerd_face:

That is different, because if you’re ass you’re ass and it’s funny

Wouldnt call it just as bad
Pvp is skill based. Trading is more knowledge and time based.

Also im prolly biased since im a trader myself

How was that uncalled for
Youre being annoying af please stfu

1 Like

if the pfp didnt scream annoying already

2 Likes

True

If its about trading being time based its not biased

1 Like

you’re just being delusional to try and convince yourself that this was a good trade, then shitting on people when they say that it isn’t in fact a good trade

2 Likes

not to mention american seasonals look awfully mid in the first place

1 Like

also its pretty luck based

2 Likes

Agreed. The halloween seasonals are also decent (not pumpkin fedora, omen mask if it isn’t beige, skull chain, crow, and headless) but not as garbage as the 4th of July stuff

To sum this topic up:
This is a fat L, I would offer a hard oath for this stuff at most and you are making it worse for yourself when you reply. Your best bet to not make yourself look like a clown is to shut the fuck up and set this topic to muted.

most i would give is like a strong vastira

i would give forceful mino helmet and 1 rotten clownfish