charged and enhanced are pretty useless
virtuous is also eh

so think of it as
1 armored and 1 brisk
for
3 agile scrolls

I need it for a build I’m doing

don’t give armored

Try trading an Armored and a Brisk in vetcord marketplace and see if you can get a good deal off it.
Or add a slight add to it and see if anybody would accept

Alright

“armored is worth 20k” -vetcord traders

And - also by people who ride off the marketplace, real traders trade with their heart, not by what has to be kept because it has more value, unless its a seasonal and headleas

1 Like

in my eyes, every scroll is the same. if i go and do a 50 dark sea chest with luck 4 im going to get a lot of them

i do believe powerfuls and armoreds are worth more, i mean, theyre the most useful and can be put on most armors without problem, but i really think the prices people give them (20-30k) is insane and ridiculous

1 Like

Jokes on you man I just got to trade an enhanced for an agile just now

Absolute pure coincidence that a guy who dm’d me for the trade just happened to be looking for enhanced even though I hadn’t mentioned it

how so, 20-30k isnt too much for an item that can be really hard to get AND has high demand. Rngesus isnt friendly to everyone

with luck 4 every dark sea chest is guaranteed to give a scroll

if you get a big haul like 50+ chests youre bound to get good stuff

theyre not really hard to get…i guess maybe if you dont have any scales for the luck potion perhaps… but otherwise its just time consuming to get all the chests

Ye and that includes t1 scrolls. You could get 50+ dark sealeds and get 0 or only 1 powerful scroll for example. So they can be really hard to get. Also, i forgot to mention how theres way less people grinding the dark sea now than in the past. On top of that, new gear next update will definitely increase powerful demand even furher

Furthermore, you completely ignored my other point: powerfuls already high demand

i did not ignore your other point. i said this in my original post. i know powerfuls are in higher demand, and i agree that they should be more expensive than the other scrolls. but i disagree that its worth a stupid price like 20k-30k coins.

anyways, in my last expedition i got 57 chests, opened with luck 4,
31 of those chests had exotic scrolls, and i found 3 powerfuls, which doesnt seem like a lot, but i also found many other good scrolls, which could’ve been used to trade for more powerfuls had i needed them

i still stand by what i said; powerfuls and armored should not be worth 20k-30k lol

Mb, i didnt see this as you acknowledging it as powerfuls demand

That is pretty lucky. From my experience of 50+ chests with luck 4 or 5, half were usually t1 scrolls while the other half were mostly trash exotic scrolls (charged, enhanced etc). Sure, you could use the other scrolls you get from these chests to trade for a powerful but this is still not exactly ideal seeing as only powerful, armored and brisk scrolls have any real value.

But you did ignore this point:

Sure, if a lot of people were grinding the ds and properly (50+ chests in less than 2 hours preferably) then id agree with you, but thats not at all the case. Even now, powerfuls supply has been pretty steady (for example nobody has shown that they have 20+ for sale nor has there been a decrease in price (no undercutting = supply is steady or even lowering))

I didnt even mention this before either but 20-30k isnt even that much. Those sealedsthat you opened all drop a minimum of 100 galleons, thats 5.7k worth of galleons from the sealeds alone. Couple that with all the items you can sell that you got on your expedition (spare weapons, armor and reagents) and the sails + bad drops that you get from sealeds and you can easily make like 30k off of 1 proper dark sea run

well i dont disagree with what you said
i think it is safe to say there isnt as many people grinding ds now compared to then, i agree with that

from a personal standpoint, i see powerfuls being sold for 30k, i think to myself, “im just going to do one big, 50+ chest expedition and get that and a lot more with luck IV”

you are right, in the whole expedition process you get a ton of galleons from general drops. my inventory is so bloated and full of junk it would take ages to sell everything so i dont even bother, i didnt consider that part

2 Likes

can I have it then :pleading_face: