Is this super unbalanced or am i just the bad player here?

focusing on the explosion ironleg warlock.

• Im terrible, this is fair
  • this is unfair and should be nerfed
0 voters

if this is fair i might just wipe lol

Iron leg warlocks are scary… they don’t need to aim.

You didn’t even try to fight back. What is your build even meant to do? You’re using weapons, but you don’t even have 130 weapon, and then you have 3,000 hp??? Your build isn’t capable of proper fighting currently.

Maybe you need to use lower tier weapons that you can actually match the stat requirements for. Or just change your class/build entirely.

2 Likes

Bro who tf run 100 wp 150 vitality.
Add a third option “ it’s unfair, I’m bad and I should wipe”
Literally at 2:00 and 2:27 you could’ve just run away but you DECIDED TO COME BACK WHERE THEY WERE?

2 Likes

you need to make an interchange potion immediately.

also you drank a strong waterbreathing potion, why did stamina matter to you to go to that ship, if anything you should have just swam to the bottom of the ocean where you couldn’t be tracked or chased and regen stamina there lol.

wiping everything lol

Ur build is not competitive in pvp what so ever and his build would get absolutely cooked by any of the more competitive players, his build is decent at best

iron leg warlock is pretty nuts and should be looked at but you’re running 3k HP and have awful choices for combat. just completely out of the meta. wipe or wait for spirit weps

Dawg just wipe atp

dude
please eat more often

1 Like

what the fuck is this clip jesus. first of all this build is cancer and you could have logged in the water but you decided to keep going?

alright, here’s what i’m seeing

• you have a shit build
  • you were fighting a meta opponent
  • you didn’t know when to give up
  • you should eat food

i think this sums it up

3 Likes

The only unfair thing was the size of his attacks jeez. Tho i guess thats what you get when you pair a large fs and large magic.

speaking of big size, should i become an aoe demon mage (shadow-lightning mage) and i still run 20% blast size

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.