Is witchjoining allowed? (NOT witchhunting)

I’m not too certain since [ Recorded footage of the infamous player nimblenumble witchhunting poor and defenseless Assyn player - #10 ] forum implies you’re allowed to join someone over and over again, but as long as you don’t hunt them its fine

Of course, I’m not a petty person, but if someone were to create bot accounts to join a person over and over to block their boats and generaly be a nusance to them, would that be allowed? I’m curious cuz if it really is allowed, I’m decently afraid of pissing off the wrong guy and getting witchjoined while I’m trying to run a luck party (Inconvenient)

Just trying to clarify things

1 Like

That would probably fall under the category of harassment, which is against the rules

Ah I see, so whats the limit then?

Are they allowed to just join them to prevent ppl from coming into their luck parties

if you wanna stop someone from joining luck party kill them bro

No idea, I feel like a moderator would be a better person to ask

according to what a mod soup said, you have to attack them at least once in a server for it to be considered witchhunting

this, would likely catch you a ban

I am 100% not confidant in my PVP skills, and I intentionaly dont invite any LB players into it so they shouldn’t have a reason to join yet they do and fill up allll the spaces so no one can join

you dont need to kill to witchhunt, harassment is enough

So if they spam join you over and over is that harrasment or not? I’m not certain about all this

you quite literally said your goal is to harass them

No I mean there are ppl who keep rejoining my servers to try and stop me from doing luck parties

They dont do anything, they just fill up the spaces so I have to keep finding new empty servers to do them in

yo so can I join

I’ve been off the game cuz they keep joining me and I had to cancel my luck parties since they immediely get full

yeah lol :sob:

Prolly worded it really poorly

I’ve just been trying to cover myself since I dont reaaaallly wanna go after them since, well, this is what happened in the first place

witchhunting is considered witchhunting when repeated harassment happens, its not considered witchhunting if you only join them but if you continuously message them or mess around with them then you can be punished

Alright, thanks for the clarifcation

The guys who join me repeatedly are probably not harrassing or witchunting me since they dont do anything but fill up the space

Could you please write the final answer in the rules, cuz the meaning of this rule is fully dependant on moderator and can lead to abuse.

1 Like

post the full context they couldve meant specific evidence :person_shrugging: