55% skill, 45% internet

Aight can’t argue with that

73% skill 25% ping 2% magic

1 Like

100% exploits, 0% skill and 0% magic.

1 Like

So far this is the truest one

Lmao I typod check again and see If you agree

I’d kinda felt like you’d typo’d, and unfortunately no. Current WoM pvp in my opinion is so much about picking the “meta” magics and spamming q while dodging every now and then.

But of course it’s not like I was amazing at PvP nor am I even a big PvPer anymore so my views are kinda eh.

Nope it definitely isn’t, it takes a lot of skill
I got a lot of experience it pvp and ik people like to meme and say funny q spam but it’s a lot more skill based than that

I found some really good pvper you should watch his videos and a subscribe to him and see pvp

https://youtube.com/channel/UCMRa96n5OJ_TH3FTk9xXiQQ

2 Likes

WOOOOW you really got pop up ads on here bruh, yeah that’s cool and all but WoM pvp is so boring and unfun it’s really just mashing the same 5 keys over and over and whether or not your magic is ass or not

Yes it’s really boring I don’t pvp as much as I used to but it takes a lot of skill into aiming, predicting, perfect blocking, timing, dodging etc

Also if ur talking about my plug lol ez if ur talking about YouTube advertisements I don’t control it

Talking about the plug
de

World of magic is pretty skilled-based, but it also matters what magic you pick. Different magic pairs well with different things. For example, poison magic, the magic I use, is most powerful when someone is bleeding.

You kind of have to take into account what you’re going to do and how you’re going to fight in order to be powerful, but you’ll get stronger as you practice more.

Yea, you need a lot of aim and a good pc to be good

No you dont you just need a decent one

all you need is exploits wdym??

honestly not really, I’ve killed people with exploits before lol.

Kill aura

they’re using the shit exploits then

I think he patched insta kill so…

OH THANK GOD YOU DONT KNOW HOW GOOD THAT NEWS IS (body isnt a complete sentence)