Is wotan british?

he’s gonna colonise the dark sea

1 Like

Bruh he could be trying to utilise atlanteans for war the hell you think he’d do with some random island where it’s constantly storming and anything that happens will mutate, that is no place for a factory enslaving hundreds of children in order for a businessman to profit

Thorne Empire is Britain obviously.

No he is most likely Scandinavian.

Dragon which he can kill and bath innit to give him power of demi-god

and oh yea i don’t think they can capture Monsterous or higher tier atlantean because it seem too dangerous

pretty stupid… the Atlanteans are not safe to be using, neither productive since I doubt they could live in the War Seas for that long.

I mean theres ALOT of land in the Dark Sea, so I would assume the majority of curses are actually just somewhere in the Dark Sea, waiting to be found by humans.

Could be French too

I think if you just chain them up, then drop them off on your enemy’s island, it would be pretty effective, and I don’t see why they wouldn’t be able to live in the War seas. They can just feast on the corpses of your enemies, living bodies of your enemies, and since a level 113 atlantean can be a speed demon with 300+ damage and 3k+ health… yeah

that feeling when he’s norse and his ship captains have a title deriving from the Danelaw (Norse region of England)

AOT aaah warfare :sob:

Ahh okay so hes danish

yea either danish or norwegian
(i mean technically he could be any northern germanic group, just more likely norse)

he could just take war prisoners there leave them there for like a month, capture the lost sailors and have them attack

seems like he has more than one curse

Yes the guy who lives in Jotunheim and has an army called the asgard is definitely british

1 Like

Hes a colonists and norse so that means that hes danish