Isnt this just witch hunting?

The volume buttons in question:

any volume setting past 3’s just an ear blast.

I wonder how people are even fine with playing the game on 5+ volume with headphones on.

No wonder people in this generation have ear problems, not all of them, but alot.

I don’t use headphones, I run like 12 computer volume and ~4 roblox, though that’s often changing to better suit my needs such as fishing cues (^) or being in dark sea (v bc lightning)

Gotta say though, max destruction ultimate art fire shield 20-blast on Rubica OBLITERATES my speakers

Me when I can’t create a clan with my buddies because other people decided to spend their time ruining other people’s day on roblox:

Then just temporarily leave the clan
If you make a high infamy or infamy based clan, you should be VERY MUCH ready to be hunted anyways

i have 20 computer volume, 150% AO Music volume (i barely see a difference with this setting), 100% AO sound Volume, and 1 Roblox Volume, but sometimes switch that to 2-3 for research purposes.

I usually turn AO music off for better sound cues or just listening to my own music

Unfortunately this also means I never hear AO ost much ):

Well yea, if you farm for the high ranks on the leader board, that’s probably gonna happen.
Unfortunately people like those in the video don’t really care about the rank most of the time, so they witch-hunt anyways

i sometimes increase roblox volume so i can hear the siren’s singing in the Dark Sea, because the lightning sounds are drowning the sound out.

Nah I’d hunt a <100k player, but people like that that hunt little-to-no bounty players are hella annoying, unless they’re in a clan which I can see

Especially if they’re neutral rep and just doing it to troll

If they’re in a close to legendary clan though that’s completely justified

by keeping the volume down

his statements seem like satire, but his actions sure as heck say otherwise

there was nearly nothing the victim did to provoke him. the guy harassed said victim for…what? trying to play the game like how he wanted to? absolutely pathetic.

“I think everybody with half a brain knows that PVE players are fucking scum who shouldn’t be allowed to play the game”

bait or not this guys a fucking tool

My favorite dog shit community at it again

Ues

is there a both option

Maybe

why is the video private

Its probably because of the bad reaction he got
It was out in the open before idk what happened