Issues with hitboxes

I want to know if someone knows what could be going on:

Recently I’ve been having issues while PVPing at munera and with people jumping me just not doing damage. After fighting a friend, he told me that there were around 4 attacks that he said clearly hit him, but did 0 damage.

Has anyone else been experiencing hits not doing damage? I know it isn’t my Internet because I have ~500 Mbps speeds. Is Roblox just having server issues, or is there something else that could be the cause like boxing warlord is glitched in some way?

it’s probably desync

image
I love 200+ ping

Is it possible to get a tester to try some boxing imbuements on weapons to see if the same thing happened? I had another friend i tested with say that I was dropping hits quite a bit, especially with the piercing gale ability, while fighting. He said he felt the knockback and hit but took 0 damage on more than 1 occasion.