It is done

Tell me you love it without telling me you love it. (I suppose this counts as a comic-)

Closer look at each panels:

Vs Elius (Panel1)

Vs Elius (Panel2)

Vs Elius (Panel4)

Here’s a look at the background for the page, not much too look at, but still art I suppose…

I will NOT be making pages for a whole fight, however if you pay me more likes I suppose I could make an aftermath. 25… That’s it!

time to rest, wrist…

46 Likes

YO THATS SO GOOD!!! (the perspective too omg)
Amazing work!

1 Like

Thx, I was told to be a natural and distorted angles.

This is some good whack right here folks!

Duuuude the perspective work in here is amazing… especially in the last panel. Stuff is drawn like that one jjba panel :fire:

Elius after beating the hell out of noob players
images (40)

3 Likes

i thought this was goku

the perspective of the background in the last panel is really cool !! i also love how you drew the poses and expressions grahhhh

Ayyy a colored version. Been waiting for that one! Good job!!

This looks fricking awesome gotta say my most favourite panel is the second one. I love how he looks so ready to beat the shit out of Elius lmao

I also like the bright background, very different from your dark raining sky :sob:

(Idk how to quote images on mobile, it’s harder to do it than desktop for some reason…)

ayo this is sickkkk

For some reason, I tend to fight bosses in the daytime in-game, except Argos. You can never tell what time it is when you either clap or get clapped by General Argos…

He is going to be armless lmaooo

Dayum, 30 likes?! And it’s not even been a day? Y’all are thirsty for my art, is it really that good?

Healing potions:

And besides, I burn myself all the time, lightning burns aren’t that big of deal. 'Tis but a scratch.

dont worry ill rip it off for you babe :heart: :heart_eyes:

I got used to him being potrayed as a tryhard little brother I forgot that he can be menacing. This piece reminded me exactly that

you have my sword! - idk LOTR character

This is it, this is where he learns that Low Tier God has apprentices under him.