Item Transfer Question

So I was fishing, right? Then this dude came and we had some small talk. he asked what I was fishing for, so I said some sunken stuff, he then asked why since it won’t transfer anyways.

I am baffled, I’ve been fishing for the past week skipping responsibilities just to get told that the sunken items I farmed will not be transferred. He said that vetex thinks it won’t be fair to new players so he tossed the idea. But I can’t find this anywhere on Trello or on Discord.

Idk maybe I’m just gullible and might be getting trolled, but the dude sounds like a nice guy. Maybe I’m just in disbelief that 50h of fishing has gone down the drain.

So yeah, can anyone reply if this is true or not, thanks.

This is false. Quote from the FAQ.

9 Likes

no boss drops won’t be transferred but sunkens will be. He probally just didn’t want you catching any since he didn’t have any sunkens.

1 Like

Thank god, I saw this post actually but since it’s from 2020 I thought there is something new

I mean it might not have been malicious, they could have just been misinformed (or, funnier yet, the same could have happened to them)

maybe.

The cycle of lies in nature.

@ThatOneGuy

spreading misinformation is typical WoM player behavior dont trust anybody

Escape the forums while you still can

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.