It's a bit odd that the statues are marked with WA instead of Y

Wow this went slightly away from what i originally intended it for.
It was meant to talk about the fact that the statues were likely made sometime in the early Y years and managed to somehow survive several major wars many of which caused massive destruction globally.
To put it simply it’s a bit odd that they are marked with WA instead of Y due to the fact that that means they’re some of the luckiest statues in existence.

It pains me greatly to see that some points keep being recycled and that a couple people replied without even reading the post. :neutral_face:

No people from B.C. did not call their time “B.C.” because many did not know the Christ would exist. (B.C. stands for Before Christ)

There’s your answer bruh 2 iq

Would you like telling me what post that refers to? I would like to know who you are insulting and say has an IQ level of 2

I literally quoted the post I was referring to, which explained what question was being asked, and the post I replied to was the post with the answer

That post from myself was an answer to why we were having such a big discussion, I was not asking a question.

it was a discussion about a question, and there’s your answer, because they didn’t know their current time would be referred to as ‘‘the war ages’’ in the future

I mean, people in the Pax Romana (an age for Rome going from 31BC to AD250 ) started calling it the age of peace in 55AD so In the middle of their age, they started calling it an age of piece. It could be that In like 240WA they started calling it war ages. The problem with using the BC argument is that people from back then didn’t know Christ would exist. They do know that war exists if they’re fighting in wars tho.

It says those 1000 years were called the war ages because that’s the furthest back they’ve been traced and because a lot of wars have been documented back to that time period which implies that its extent was defined by later generations and it being called the war ages was only based on info available to those later generations rather than all the info available to the people of that time who are its supposed creators.

Ya that’s what it says WA 412 - WA453

The statue on mt. Seawatch has an aura coming from it. The one near Ironport doesn’t.

So.
Yeah… this makes more sense now…
We’re gonna actually see the War Ages now

iirc WA took place before AA and AO with the war seas on the other side of the world which is 1 month after AA we’re still in Y1800s or smth i think.

WA could still be mentioned ig but we’ll see

Necrobump much? Well I guess it’s okay because we figured it out but seriously?

welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay :D

no we arent :fr:

Thats for Origin and Primordial/“Ancient” magics

I’m gonna do it

I’m gonna categorize the topic

I’m gonna categorise you to dumb