Its been a while

I havent shown my art really for a decently longish time, so here’s some of the most notable things I’ve made:

Okay so like this is neat and all but then I suddenly activate my inner asian tryhard:

Has my art improved at all from maybe the last time i showed my paper works?

5 Likes

(and, yes, his head is meant to be a cube/rectangle)

(and sandal isn’t a final name for the other guy I came up with something on the spot.)

(also solo image for him I don’t have a set date for)

not bad. one is a grasshopper so is thus a snack for any frogs that come by

(he’s a giant one tho)

and?

SANDAL CONFIRMED FURRY ACCORDING TO RIGHT PICTURE
(body is clear)

honestly, I’m not sure even if he is a grasshopper ngl, I changed some designs and he looks slightly different.

(he’s jealous because he can’t draw as good as me :hugs: )

good joke bad sir

it’s not a joke though.

I mean it is considering you have 0 clue how well I can draw on paper compared to on pc

I really did not ask

dnc

now can I stop getting notifications from someone in denial and finally have someone reply to my topic

man legit joined just to call me a furry (lamest insult ever) and then proceeds to advertise his artwork thread on my artwork thread :skull:

no, I’m calling you someone in denial because literally everyone knows it but you deny it, then when I get annoyed about constantly getting notifications (I am turning them off now) I talk about my own topic

it’s funny how you’re actually getting angry that I’m saying I’m not a furry lmaooo

???

okay but why on MY art thread

dude you are honestly like so hotheaded like the first day you joined you got into some serious beef over basically nothing with this ghostinthebox guy who I’ll admit was also pretty snobby but like yea man you are legit kinda annoying and rude and that’s coming from someone like me. :fr:

like I get the joke that I’m a furry and everyone uses it as a joke but the way you do it is like you’re legitimately trying to insult me with the joke, which, I mean, really?

does it count as being a furry if you’re a furry but for robots

(bro don’t lmao he’s gonna lose it)

this guy is like doing the mentos experiment with coke but 100x worse.

also look at my art

welp this thread went to shit.

thanks a lot warmwater. :fr:

anyways check out my art this place is quiet