I've come to make an announcement

What a great callout post mate

Wasn’t this a copypasta from arcane reddit about Samuel richard jordanstein

“Shadow the Hedgehog pissed on my fucking wife!”

nice job making a rant on the forums

this is the post of all time

I’ve come to make an announcement: Mirage the Abyss Seer is a bitch-ass motherfucker, she banned me from making nsfw jokes about atlanteans. That’s right, she took her cheeto-covered fuckin’ fingers out and she banned me, and she said it was “for forever” and I said “that’s beta” so I’m making a callout post on forum dot arcaneodyssey dot dev: Mirage the Abyss Seer, you’ve got a small brain and ugly-ass fingers. It’s the size of a walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here’s what my finger looks like.

That’s right, baby. All points, no quills, no pillows — look at that, it looks like the Washington Monument. She tried to mute me, so I’m gonna flip her off. That’s right, this is what you get: MY SUPER MIDDLE FINGER!!

I’ve come to make an announcement: Mirage the Abyss Seer is a bitch-ass motherfucker, she banned me from making nsfw jokes about atlanteans. That’s right, she took her cheeto-covered fuckin’ fingers out and she banned me, and she said it was “for forever” and I said “that’s beta” so I’m making a callout post on forum dot arcaneodyssey dot dev: Mirage the Abyss Seer, you’ve got a small brain and ugly-ass fingers. It’s the size of a walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here’s what my finger looks like.

That’s right, baby. All points, no quills, no pillows — look at that, it looks like the Washington Monument. She tried to mute me, so I’m gonna flip her off. That’s right, this is what you get: MY SUPER MIDDLE FINGER!!

we are doing it once more

what is even happening

What is wrong with the Forums these days…
You guys really need to get a grip, and maybe the person who made this bait post should maybe talk about potentially nsfw comments privately.

1 Like