I've come to make an announcement

I’ve come to make an announcement: Mirage the Abyss Seer is a bitch-ass motherfucker, she banned me from making nsfw jokes about atlanteans. That’s right, she took her cheeto-covered fuckin’ fingers out and she banned me, and she said it was “for forever” and I said “that’s beta” so I’m making a callout post on forum dot arcaneodyssey dot dev: Mirage the Abyss Seer, you’ve got a small brain and ugly-ass fingers. It’s the size of a walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here’s what my finger looks like.

That’s right, baby. All points, no quills, no pillows — look at that, it looks like the Washington Monument. She tried to mute me, so I’m gonna flip her off. That’s right, this is what you get: MY SUPER MIDDLE FINGER!!

3 Likes

yo bro if you ain’t gonna eat those chocolates I’ll take em

1 Like

Except I’m not gonna flip her off, I’m gonna go higher; I’M GIVING HER 2 MIDDLE FINGERS! How do you like that, MIRAGE?! I’M DOUBLE-FLIPPING YOU OFF, YOU IDIOT!

fatty

Dwayne johnson GIF - Encontrar em GIFER, the rock eyebrow gif - sxsmkt.com.br
my honest reaction

Bro got them good chocolates

1 Like

I am quite literally built like a skeleton

you in the sun:

You have twenty-three hours before the third M I D D L E F I N G E R hits the fucking forum, now get outta my fucking sight, before I flip you off too!

Eggman Announcement GIF - Eggman Announcement Speech GIFs

1 Like

bro why does that door look like it goes to another dimension :sob:

thay a alan now

that lego piece is everything I’ve ever dreamed of

wouldn’t step anywhere near it tho

why does your hand look ai generated

bro I just realized how long your finger nails are, cut them

they’re elegant and beautiful

they want to kill with those finger nails

if bro touches a piano that shit gonna never sound the name again :skull:

ab764cdf11c2e8d2e1bc591a891ca0d6