I've just about 100 percentaged Bronze Sea, now what?

So I am nearly done with my completion of both Bronze Sea Explorer and Bronze Sea Diver (and yeah I have been doing playthroughs through Dark Sea), but after that what now? What are some things that you guys do after doing a full completion of the game; or what ideas do you have that can allow us to wait until the Nimbus Sea or the next big update to finally come out?

pvp (in munera not bounty) as you get to improve your own skills and have fun depending on who you play with

improve in ship combat because there will be harder ships (and max your brig)

fish for sunken because economy (so new items when they out)

1 Like

farm builds for all of your files (including utility builds such as agility, swim speed, climbing, etc.)

1 Like

I’m going to assume your practically done with your main file and everything (including badges/dark sea)

1. You can create an alt and play a build you want and do another playthrough.

2. If you have friends, sparring/pvp. If not, bounty hunting or asking strangers to spar.

3. Join a guild or something idk, I joined one once and I liked the camaraderie atmosphere of being together with your guild but I left cus I wanted to lol. (Navy/Syndicate is Arcane Reborn A.G but less exciting, little to no action)

4. Goof around with randoms or min-max more honestly (or trading).

5. If your one of those classic rpg/mmorpg fans you can farm bosses again and again cus why not?

I think you are pve enjoyer, so here’s my suggestion as pve’r myself:

• The most obvious one, is crate an alt and try to do something on it, for me - getting sunken, may it be from fishing or diving (here’s site i use => Arcane Odyssey Build Generator)

But if you want to play on your main file, here’s something:

• Get a battle drip
    • Battle drip is that prevents limb-lossess, its usually a piece of armor, but, the main thing is, you need to create a drip that is similar to your usual look, but also with this limb-loss protection
  • Try getting warding gear.
    • Warding gear is basically a gear-set that has high warding (4 is enough), its dark sea gear that will get rid of insanity, but also provide some stat bonuses. Due to Warding’s nature, its usually similar to Cernyx’s set
  • Max out your deckhands.
    • Get brig, all 4 deckhands, and just get them to max.
  • Max out your brewing/cooking/jewelcrafting
  • Come up with a recipe for a meal.
    • Funny enough I still haven’t found mine, but I know I want it to contain wheat and sky-fruits.

I currently have 3 more or less fully geared files (one is missing a Powerful and a Brisk but my dark sea luck has been poop recently)
I’d recommend trying one of every non-vit class

Touch grass

4 Likes

“PvP” “have fun” :billed_cap: :billed_cap: :billed_cap:

1 Like

here are a few I don’t see a lot of people do

take a break no really just take a break if you stop playing while still wanting to play
it’s very easy to get back into the game as it’s going to be a while before the next PVE content drop

but if you really don’t want to. try and play with other people/help new players

1 Like

Ye take a break. Play something else. Wait for the nimbus sea.

i hopped off roblox :fire: best decision of my life

Ah yes, it’s so much fun fighting the guy with his min-maxed earth mage dealing 380+ damage per placed explosion that’s the size of Limestone Key.

Or the attack speed demons with near unparryable combos.

pvp mentioned on forums, now you get 20 essays explaining why pvp is bad and evil and an incarnation of satan.

i love fighting attack speed demons it feels like a freaking anime battle

help new players farm for items
donate some stuff to new players
host dark sea expeditions
troll

Do it with friends or people who aren’t minmaxxed on gear. casual players are fun to do pvp with.

i get flamed for mentioning pvp even though its the only thing that never really ends.

watch i get flamed more for my opinions

and i am not a die hard pvper but somewhere in the middle (i just hate grind)

Haha burn :dancer: :fire: :fire:

im making fun of the people on the forums who despise pvp and say it ruins the game

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.