I've lost it all

All of my reactions, the things I’ve saved since being on here. What makes me.
It’s all gone, my memes, my reactions, I don’t have them anymore after changing computers.

look man I tolerate you sometimes but there are days where I wish you’d fall into a pit of punji sticks left behind by my grandfathers and uncles back in Vietnam alone and without any means of calling for help as you slowly rot away unable to free yourself.

today is one of those days.

as polite as I try to be, some fucker like you has to be oh so fucking annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another human being and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be.

look man I tolerate you sometimes but there are days where I wish you’d fall into a pit of punji sticks left behind by my grandfathers and uncles back in Vietnam alone and without any means of calling for help as you slowly rot away unable to free yourself.

as polite as I try to be, some fucker like you has to be oh so fucking annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another human being and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be.

as polite as I try to be, some fucker like you has to be oh so fucking annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another human being and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be?

as polite as I try to be, some lowly Ravenna ensign like you has to be oh so annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another balanced npc and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be.

as polite as I try to be, some fucker like you has to be oh so fucking annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another human being and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be

as polite as I try to be, some fucker like you has to be oh so fucking annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another human being and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be

i lost 2,000 manually downloaded memes over the span of 4 years

Don’t make this about you :shamrock:

Was it too late to put them on a flash drive

:smiling_face:
the forums is so kind and caring