I've noticed a plot hole caused by the storyline revamp

you’ll see bruh damn give me time to edit the lore doc before exclaiming plot hole

4 Likes

lmao :eyes:

Are you going to make a topic or som when it’s edited or general time frame

Time machine!!!

I don’t think it’s safe to assume that WoM is gone.
Yes, he said bosses are scrapped, but that’s because they won’t fit the new era and it doesn’t make sense to own items belonging to someone who will be born in 1k years so drops will be removed.
WoM era stuff could still be a part of the lore, we’re just not going to be playing through it.

Ya, I think it’s safe to assume if there’s literally no more story to Magius.

That could just mean “the in-game story portion is being wiped because of the new timeline”.

The existing storyline was mostly filler anyways, and the first bosses don’t seem very important so the events planned for the WoM story could still be canon but we won’t play through them.
Kinda like the age of migration, it’s well known what happens during it lore wise, we’re just not playing through it.

Except Vetex didn’t say he wiped the AA storyline unlike what he did with WoM. AA broke and Vetex still didn’t wipe the storyline.

Welp, I guess we wait and see. Arguing about it would be just arguing semantics and attempting to decipher what Vetex actually wanted to say when we could just chill until we get official info.

I’m still certain that I interpreted that correctly and that WoM storyline still exist but we’re just not playing through it.
If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong no big deal.

1 Like

I’m only wiping the storyline in-game, the events of world of magic still would have happened in the lore just not the ending (for reasons I can’t say since they’re still spoilers)

When is it going to come out

We’re not going to get a set in stone release date.

It’s ready when it’s ready :fr: from what I heard we can expect it to take 3 months.

Edit: Ah ok. (how was I supposed to know tho)

war brings advancements so likely

I am talking about the lore

Wait, but if WoM’s storyline is gone, and you’re working on Arcane Odyssey, can’t you tell us :eyes:

he literally said the ending is still spoilers

like what a bunch of people said in this thread

war advances things extremely quickly. the magic probably evolved quick too

My headcanon is that the arrival of Chaos on Earth just caused Magic to permanently change.

part of me wondered what would happen to the existing lore.

it’s going to get overwritten