Journey to 5 Million Galleons

Not much update today, just spent most of my free time fishing for some Legendary Fish Scales. Will do luck parties and get back on the grind tomorrow

Bro is the economy itself

bro will never ever have to grind for a new ship ever again

just wait until vetex raises the cap again

I got like 22k galleons, If I can have an intercharge potion in return then I’d be more than willing to add to the giant galleon pile you got there!

Don’t got any of those, sadly, already traded away an acrimony for gals

almostthere

ALMOST THERE

blud is going to have enough to buy a whole sea for his own use

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

WE GOT IT

9 Likes

now pray to god the balance team doesn’t try to make vetex make galleons lost on death scale with held galleons :pray:

1 Like

WOOOO GGS you did it!

bro is never going to need to grind for a new ship in his LIFE

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

man I really hope a level 768 criminal warlock doesn’t appear while your treasure hunting and disable 6 out of your 4 limbs with 3 magics and 5 fighting styles.

it’s the opposite actually, they tried to make the galleon req to start dropping be higher than 1k so new palyers can actually build up money but it got declined

i would cry endlessly if that happened i already despise that feature as is

We did it!

Now what?

Well, I’ve been really focused on getting the galleons for the past couple weeks, and overall just the past month as well. It was a little exhausting, and I’m pretty much out on a lot of my stuff. Also, I’ve needed to take a break from AO so I can catch up on some real life stuff. (ao player getting a life challenge impossible???)

I’ll keep at my 5 galleon limit for a while and take a break from AO, maybe at least a week or so.

Afterwards, I’m considering rekindling this challenge by attempting to buy a Headless using my galleons, and then grinding back to the 5 million mark. It’ll depend on how I feel in a week or two.

I’ll let ya’ll know then. For now, thank you for joining me on my Journey, and I’ll see ya’ll next time!

10 Likes

He even bought himself a nice hat

bro please share i have less than 1k

now buy the ship of the line

inb4 the max galleon max gets upped 100 fold