JTN Doodles Thread

Pre-casting spells… That’s smart

now i wanna see quickdraws happen in the Arcane universe where they just have their spells prepared in advance and it’s just whoever raises their arms first and chants

speaking of which (and maybe a tad off topic, i might make a post about it) is there a lore reason why we shout attacks or is it just there cause it’s cooler or whatever

though, for some other case, its different and one prime example of it is Bill

Those 3 circles are just charged nukes in which only HE can touch it and like physically throw it or cast it at will. (basically 3 nukes)

Its 3 am, idk why am I still awake and active on forums. When I frist read that I thought it said Erasmus the hamburger

so he has grenades

basically that but power it by 20x

it’s cuz we r losers in the world unfortunately, forced to scream “TWIN FLAMING EMPEROR WRATH!”

Those are nukes? I thought they were placed there for aesthetic reasons

How do you make a nuke so small even tho its literally magic energy?

I mean, equinox is just a really unstable combination of light and shadow, which violently react to each other, so…

1 Like

But how much magic energy do you have to compress to make a nuke around the apple size

a lot of magic energy, thats for sure.

1 Like

JTN, did you design the outfit and weapons of the skeleton at Blackreach?

yeah

Man, I love the sword, but what type of sword is it?

1 Like

just a really awesome cutlass

its due to his mastery of the magic, he dont need to make big ass circle for powerful attacks, he can basically use those magic circles on his chest as a way to also cast shit instantly (the middle one has the most out of the other 2) all he need to do is literally aim his hand at whatever and just imagine wtf he gon do

1 Like

Le Bill

8 Likes
  1. Black Holes are just highly condensed mass
  2. The Singularity, Big Bang, etc. etc.

just saying it’s not unrealistic