“Julian, my brother is dying. Please stop beatboxing.”

wyd when one of your Generals beatboxes on your brother’s dying body

i was originally gonna put Neviro there but Julian fit more tbh

also yes i know Calvus is dead and not hospitalized i just couldn’t function without getting this idea out of my head

referenced from this

63 Likes

Julian the goat

I wonder what Julian is beatboxing about…

boots and cats and boots and cats and yeah i just one shot the player and cats and boots and cats and he came back and killed your father and boots and cats and how did he do that wtf

4 Likes

The art grind is real omg :fire:

to be fair i drew most of these over a week ago so i’m js posting them now lol

They’re trying to see if he’s alive (even though he isn’t)

Meanwhile, Julian is just memeing on both how bad of a king Calvus was, and the fact that he deadass knows the man’s dead; the Ravenna Realm’s doctors are being too desperate.

still bangers, awesome job :+1:

thank uu :muscle:

1 Like

you made julian look so innocent :sob:

i cant draw men dawg :sob::sob: (if i try they always look more soft than i picture in my head)

1 Like

U have no idea how much i love DIS :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Nono, that EXACTLY how u draw men, they’re soft and BABYGIRL :+1::+1::+1: and i say keep drawing em that way

1 Like

Nah nah nah.
You see, both babygirl and manly is good. Both. Both are good.

1 Like

i’m glad hehehe

FR ON GOD that’s what i’m saying !!

1b5

Agreed 100%

1 Like

Julian content…

I’ve been summoned.

2 Likes

It’s a special memorial beatbox :broken_heart:

2 Likes

To add salt to Calvus’ stab wound, Julian be clowning on the king with a sick beatboxing rap about him being a shit Savant who spent points in Vitality (tbf, I spent points on Vitality when I first played the game, so jokes on me).

I mean, can you blame them? Can you blame Julian for beatboxing over Calvus’ fuck ups (i.e. being a shit Savant and being the weakest High Lord out of all six)

Eh, it’s fine. Sure, Julian doesn’t look beefy compared to in-game (judging by his armor, he’s got the physique of an Olympian), but he and Calvus (who looks like a bearded twink lol) look alright. But I love Revlon’s drawing the most, he babygirl :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nah LMFAOOO

Bro literally became a savant and didn’t even imbue iron leg onto his triasta, nor bothered to use it much. The fucking DUMBASS. Shoulda been a magic-lean warlock with how he fought - would’ve been both more powerful and more intuitive (and likely would’ve made his fight less of an annoyance)