July 2023: User of the Month Voting

ngl Ramdoys :on: :top:

I refuse to acknowledge you until you give a good reason why people are being muted for over a week in the forum party server because they’re trying to have an opinion on the vote.

Here’s just one ban from @Flare now look at chat and the timer. I say we just automatically give this to randomness for this treatment.

‘Ramdoys is a good mod’ they say. Well stop MUTING THE VOICES WHO LIKE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCALE

This forum can’t exist without balance.
Also, this is just shameful.

Ramdoys more like Ramdoofus :joy:

A really stupid brainlet | Brainlet | Know Your Meme

nobody told you to vote for me, its just a joke thats been active in AOFP for like a few months. they just decided to act upon it this month. i legit have had zero involvement in this until tonight cause i think it’d be pretty funny if i won too. also to add on, i didnt tell them to go out of there way to fucking mute people who didnt vote for me.

Woohoo, vote for @Randomness

Ok but at least do something if you want to be user of the month

Also isn’t this literally in the rules?

Begin mod of some random discord server doesnt count as contribution to forum

again, nobody said this

Ramdoys:

• wants it because it’s funny, only is here because people like him
  • has friends silencing other opinions in the forum party server
  • ‘nobody told you to vote for me’ well you’re telling your friends to vote for you, correct?
  • only recognizable feat as far as I’m concerned is…. A mod in one place. Coolio.

Randomness:

• Elected for just being recognizable, having a good amount of feats, and just being friendly.
  • wasn’t asking others to vote for them, just got elected on coincidence as I’m concerned.
  • Started a forum timeline project the other day with some other forumers, which we call enough of a feat
  • Consistently active, did i say that already?

Anyways, time to not escalate this further. I’m not risking a suspension for this.

3 Likes

not gonna say anything else, but the image you said was a joke, i didn’t time them out (unless someone else did and i didnt see)

Bruh

im saying nobody said that me being a mod in a random discord server was contribution

Because it isnt

Are you fucking stupid

Probally but I have no idea who this guy is, never saw him on my eyes and now he got in voting who becomes user of the month

ramdos :alien: :alien: :ghost: :ghost: :space_invader: :space_invader:

This guy joined 2 years ago and doesnt even have 100 daily visits