Just About The Worst RPG I've Played

I think you may have been caught by the mc to many times here, have cookies

4 Likes

Bro that’s my thing

Can I give out this instead?

1 Like

Lol git gud and lshift is to charge magic so who exactly are you calling a “troglodyte” acting like you have any game dev experience whatsoever. skill issue ez ez git gud lol :clown_face:

Sure bro go ahead.

If you don’t like the game then don’t play it simple. :man_shrugging:
Also Skill Issue

bro leave the game alone man wait for AO to take its place man

obraz

Boss fights -COUGH COUGH-

The games dev said the same fucking shit over here and said he’s improving it

Ah yes please murder things no consequences steal it back. Skyrim is single player tho…

Are you pennywise because this topic is a joke. image

1 Like

I just read it and did not understand a thing you’re saying.

what he’s saying is that the game is unorganized and that its really repetitive and shitty

but have you tried fishing though?

They ain’t gettin’ any cash if they ain’t fucking funny
clowns are supposed to be funny

0/10 clown rating
not even funny
didn’t even bother going to my birthday party dressed as one

1 Like

Ok, he’s right

Honey, Where’s my Magic energy

4 Likes

you forgot this
seriously though if you dont like a game dont make an account on its forums just to insult it

4 Likes

The forum can pretty much be a game review for WoM/AO although going from the discord to this forum just to insult the game is ehhhhhhh…

i mean yeah this can have reviews, but i think that this is obviously made to insult than to have constructive criticism

But bro
Before making a topic
Check Trello
Check forums
Check tutorial
Check every single bit of detail you can find before saying
Bad Game. Worst. ew. Do you even know what TGR is? Vetex is literally revamping the game. HE KNOWS ITS BAD. But your 2 main points are kinda dumb.

Idk. Don’t you have like a phone or something to do in 5 minutes? Possibly J*** O** to something in that time? Nothing?

Bruh. You literally kill people and start to complain that you get punished for it. YOU CHOSE TO BE EVIL. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO EVIL PEOPLE? DOWNTOWN BUB. FACE THE REALITY

Have you played the tutorial? How did you charge magic energy while having that 700 crowns bounty?

That’s just- I can’t
WHY???

That’s just… a TERRIBLE Idea.

Who would do that? Do you know how many times that could go wrong?

Spammy AI? I’m assuming you don’t mean Mino, or Exiled, Or King David Silver.
Yeah, they spam, But they have good fights and features. if you jump them their health will Double. You can get an OP weapon if you’re lucky about and oh god is that something.
Dull powers? I think you need to read the Trello I used to geek on that shit.
“And the lack of quality of life features”?
I’m going to bring NPC’S into the equation. They had sleep systems, They can move around and be killed Something you brought up. How you were attacking them. How they have their own unique dialogue. All so the Npc’s could feel more realistic. More Alive. Sadly That’s being taken away because shop NPC’s are kinda annoying how they appear at different times even if you’re in dire need of a shield. You would have to wait.
“while also promoting a draining gameplay ideology of grind, fetch quest, grind.”

First of all, what’re you grinding on. NPC’s?image

Grind, fetch quest, Grind. You do have a point. But just the satisfaction of gathering an army of dark wizards and bandits just to solo them all. That’s the stuff

Not all this is a grind fest. You can fish, Man image

(Ok I’ll stop)

Or you can get infamy for your guild. I think this is kinda the opposite of that PVP forum post.

Yes, It is.

Ah. I see. another time of comparing WOM to another game. This time it’s Skyrim. You have the highest expectations for this game then you shit on it for not being like the other. If you like Skyrim better, Go play Skyrim. Also, the fact that you can just break out of jail and do shiz is cool and all, but here at WOM, We have something called “A silent tower raid”

Happens pretty often. Also, that just takes away morals. "Oh be jailed, but you can take more likes and leave to be a d*** again. Simple.

Bruh. If you’re really calling it bad, make something better. I’ll wait.

Oh right, You can’t..

Stop being salty that you’re bad!!! :poggers2:

Also if you really want to trash this game and dip, please. Be our guest.

Opens door

Anyways I only have 4 words for you

Skill Issue tbh tbh :poggers2: :fr:

7 Likes

I don’t know what you mean.

THOSE ARE MY COOKIES BUB