Just another concept

Other than the grand navy what if their was other governmemts in the war seas (other then kingdoms,pirate groups and other crime organizations. They have deploy troops the level of elites. They would outnumber the grand navy technology wise. They only control a specific sea and some of its surrounding areas. They are much more corrupt then the grand navy. Like the AG they harbor technology. They use guns mostly from silver and gold bullets. I just wanted to post this to see your guys opinion on this,and how it will affect gameplay/lorewise.

Nobody?

probably wouldn’t work

jeez bro the post was alive for like 3 minutes, give it some time

Sorry

Im impatient

Where is everyone

Barely anyone is online. Wait until tomorrow.

you are online

possible ig, i mean i remember it was said somewhere that the Grand Navy doesnt have that much power in War Sea, unlike the AG or MC

The only place the AG didnt had power in was the third sea cause of cursebeard and his empire

I mean this is the War Seas instead of just kingdoms and the grand navy wouldn’t they add more things lorewise and gameplay wise.

Aren’t suggestions closed?

concepts and suggestions are two different things

they are, you can still throw ideas around and stuffs tho… i think

Yeah mods said it was fine

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.