Just got a level 17 player vaporised by the king

My friend and I joined a server and loaded in next to Summer Hold. There was a level 17 player asking if there was a way to regrow limbs. My friend tried to be serious and told them “No” while I had a funny idea and told them “Yes”. I said “If you go attack the King in Summer Hold his fire will regrow your limbs”. The level 17 said “Really?”. My friend and I simultaneously said “Yeah” and I told the level 17 “I can show you where the king is if you’d like”. The level 17 replied “Please do”. My friend and I slowly walked the level 17 into the king’s building and up the stairs snickering to ourselves the entire way. When we reached the king the level 17 asked again “This really works?”. I tell him “Yes, I’ve done it before”. The level 17 goes up the thing king and uses a light spell on him, in less than a second the king uses an explosion and instantly vaporizes the level 17 into a white mist. My friend and I started crying of laughter. We leave the building and find the level 17 outside, now with their limb back. I told him “See, I told you it would regrow your limbs”, and then he walks away like nothing happened.

26 Likes

that level 17 is going to have one hell of a recovery story

11 Likes

absolute genius

1 Like

Hehe, fight fire with fire I see

Rad.

‘‘Yeah you can recover your limbs! I’ll show you how to. Attack the king, you will recover your lost limbs…’’

Flame Stomp!

‘’…but you’ll eventually lose all of them first.’’

A month later, the now lvl 90 Light User goes to Summer Hold, and defeats the king easily.

3 Likes
5 Likes

What’s that person thinking? Lmao

Simple
They werent

1 Like

Nothing but a husk.

1 Like

welcome to the arena i am the boss but this time there was really a boss

1 Like

This is both just sad and hilarious

speaking of players getting vaporised by the king

4 Likes

Beautiful redemption story

this clip is just perfect tbh

he’s gonna come back one day level 90 and in a guild looking for revenge lmao

1 Like

IT’S REDEMPTION DAY FOR (insert light user name)!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.