Just my OC story

Title.
I like to imagine my own story when I play games instead of following the one already designed, so this is basically my one and only file story if you ever meet me in-game.

Summary

I like to blend my story with the original when I do, so that both can technically happen at the same time.
So the created oc is basically a background character or not involved in the main story events.

Will probably update this with story.

Character info:
Name: Khalid Sage
“Class”: Warrior
Wpns: bow, single edged blade, gauntlet

Khalid was adopted at a young age by an high ranking member of the Assassins Syndicate, a curse user, and raised to follow his foster father footsteps.
Unable to learn magic, he focused on weapons and alchemy, reaching a discrete level in both.

Sent to the Bronze sea to better himself under the tutelage of an Architect, he meets Hendrix and receives his teachings as well.
Learning from him of the Syndicate corruption, he leaves in secret, decided to become strong enough to confront the culprits.

Having ventured into the Jaws, he found Shura hideout and, because of a misunderstanding caused by his background, faces him in duel.
Becoming enamoured with Shura swordsmanship, he becomes his apprentice for a period of time, necessary to let the Syndicate lose his traces.

Under Shura advice, Khalid leaves his hideout to train on the nearby sky islands.

Once the place starts to become noisy, listening to his trained instincts, he descends and stops by a merchant town, where he learns of rumors of a skilled alchemist, resident of a nearby island.

Heading there in hope of deepening his alchemical studies, he is left disappointed in learning that the alchemist left his home to venture on a journey.

Continuing his travel across the Bronze Sea hoping to meet possible new mentors, he learns of the murder of Ravenna’s king.

Sensing that turbulent times are about to befall on the northern seas, he boards a ship directed to South, continuing his search of greater strength.

1 Like

Ao main character was just being silly

1 Like