Just saw this and i just thought i should put it here

Just saw this and i just thought i should put it here https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/8/d/8d8e708be1c569e3679349c543e5f98fbcd3dbef.png
effort 3.333333333333333 3 quality 1.5 2 reasonability 1.5 2

2 Likes

no.

the whole point is probably that you’re super special because of just how fucking fast you gain power, like it took you a day at most to:
Beat shura, Beat brigands, Beat iris, climb stepstones

then you go beat elius, argos, and carina within like a week

you are special

15 Likes

of course, after all, the story starts after breaking out of order’s hands

well the first part he got wrong was the king, calvus was a lost-magic user not a curse user, if he was a curse user he wouldn’t even be fought at all

6 Likes

King calvus wasnt a curse user though??? he used aether magic which was a lost magic

Kinda sucks that King calvus died so early since Rav was my favorite kingdom but theres a good chance that they will come back

hey that me : D

but oh it was lost magic? that is my bad
but my point still stands HE WAS A HIGH ORDER MEMBER you know 1 of the 6 that holds so much power that they made you (“the special one” - Warmwater)
and lost magic your acting like it just a other kind of magic like water and wind sure it not like curse magic sure but still it kind of bull that we were able to 1V1 him and win
i was fine with the general because it was said he was much weaker than his prime
but IT WAS THE KING OF A KINGDOM

not only that your telling me the order this super powerful order with control of the WORLD doesn’t plan around the fact THEY CAPTRED THE “SPECIAL ONE” THE ONE THAT KILLED A ORDER OFFIECER A BARON AND DIDN’T plan on the other people breaking them out?

facts

1 Like

again my first point why would we be scared by the order we if we can fight them and win?
do we have any kind of stakes if we are able to overpower the whole order?
why would we have to use our brains if we are able to level their whole order with our special powers?
why wouldn’t the order sent EVERYTHING THEY HAVE to get our head on the tip of their spear if we are that special?
why did they capture us if they knew that we broke out of whatever the order had us in and not just ship us back there or just kill us?

1 Like

so i get the idea but this is a videogame and not all bosses can be equal
even if calvus is very weak compared to the other high lords that youll probably fight at much higher levels, we kinda need to defeat ravenna before moving to the next sea since you supposedly arent coming back.

would be dumb to skip on the final boss of world 1 just to backtrack way later for the sole reason that, lorewise, hes supposed to be about as strong as the other bosses. after all, you are supposed to clear those “worlds” one by one

3 Likes

and last thing… why are we so powerful if we are able to win without dipping to the level of the order
the order is underhanded and willing to take the shortcut to easy and fast power they are TESTING ON HUMANS do you have any kind of idea what kind of things we can learn without any kind of morales? and you’re telling me we are able to quickly become powerful faster than people WHO TAKE SHORTCUTS WITH PAYMENT WITH THEIR MORALES?

theres a reason you specifically were experimented on. calvus makes it pretty clear when you beat him

1 Like

no I get it I just wished that the king was less of a pushover
the can still be him have him run away or something have him be the reason we have to go to the 2nd sea.
but i could have been that he was the boss of not 1 but 2 whole seas showing the power the high lords have able to control 2 whole seas with just one of them

We don’t even know what is special about the player, but we have an apparent connection with a LITERAL GOD OF THE SEA, so yeah we are Very special. Also, being a baron or a highlord doesn’t mean they are super powerful, its just their hierarchy in the order. The king was a highlord mostly because he was well… THE King so it makes a lot of sense that he has a high hierarchy and not because he was as powerful as the other highlords

1 Like

ok lol

… if he was weak compared to the other why didn’t he have a bigger guard?
why didn’t he run away why didn’t he use his whole army to make you into powder?
ok lets say the King was the 2nd weakest person in the whole order
why would be in the order? what skills and powers does he bring in?
well money, his blood, his brain ,and you know the ARMY? why did he pick the option he was weakest at?

and for the first point of us being reacted to the sea god… good point but then it would bring up the point… why aren’t the order ACTIVELY hunting us down? why didn’t they move us deeper into the more danger parts of the sea where our ally’s can’t get to us?

they dont need people who are powerful in combat, they need those with a lot of influence and political power

1 Like

main character in ao actually did all that in 2 or 3 months if i remember correctly lol

1 Like

then why didn’t he use “influence and political power” to kill us out right we they captured us?
why if he was there not for his powers but for the influence and political power didn’t the order give him level 600 bodyguards?
why didn’t no one come to help the high order known for his influence and political power and not for his magic power? you would think a group called the order would be smarter

• He already had his entire military force + General Julian guarding his castle
  • He was probably confident that you wouldn’t be able to beat him in a fight, so he didn’t really care
  • The other order high ranks are definitely doing other things on their own, such as trying to accomplish their main goal. Calvus was basically doing a side quest by trying to get the Death Curse, it was just for personal gain and power
  • King Calvus was very young for a king, and although he did have Aether magic, he still was pretty inexperienced compared to most trained soldiers and wizards (But he is obviously way more powerful then the player right now)
  • The order obviously wasn’t expecting a raid from a curse user, the magic messiah, lost heir, Edward Kenton, and flare magic user
4 Likes