Just want to know if this trade possible

for a seasonal item, (wizard hat, mini pauldron, corn beanie, pumpkin fedora)

I hope there gonna be answer ;-;

i dont understand.

you want to get all of those items with your seasonals?
absolutely not, these items are all easy to obtain, dont spend your seasonals on them

you want to trade these items for a seasonal?
no one would accept it, seasonals are worth a lot

1 Like

Bro please let that guy decide on his own bro

This is 100% worth it if you dont have the time to do it broski (it takes a lot of time like im talking weeks)

no it’s not :skull: do not listen to this guy

the only relatively difficult item to get in this loadout is a blasted arcsphere, which can be grinded for on an alt account partied with your main account

seasonals are limited and will never come back. if you’re gonna give away seasonals, you would give them away for sunkens, acrimonies, or other seasonals

4 powerfuls, an armoured, a blasted arc, a blasted power amulet and more for one of the more “cheaper” seasonals seems like a passable deal.

Erm i didnt express myself properly, i’m the one who trading the seasonal for those items

is it possible to trade for this? yeah I guess.

could you easily grind for most of these after nimbus drops? yeah?

those scrolls will be a lot easier to obtain in Nimbus

regardless, i would not trade a limited item that’s never coming back for temporary scrolls you can get from a few dark sea runs and luck 3-5 potions

do you think that when lost/anchient magics come out they will be worthwhile to trade with seasonals?

this would really depend on the rarity of the scrolls

i dont know what the future will look like, so there is no way to give a good answer

This build may be made obsolete in the next update due to all the stat and armour changes, so I’d recommend waiting until then regardless of if you’re willing to give up seasonal items for a build or not

why not show stats

Don’t waste powerful scrolls on a build before nimbus (especially on cernyx boots)

dont recommend that, ofc its depending on what seasonal you’re going to trade

if it anything but headless, hallowed and the valk then maybe it is worth it

but overall all of these except for the modded arcsphere and power amulet can be ( somewhat ) easily farmed

for those two specifically, you can try trading idk, sunkens or smt for them

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.