Kandy just left all servers related to wom

Pretty sure he also left forums as well… wtf happened?

who?

He… died…

Some dude, I think I’ve seen him before. Like Gary the Mail Man my guess is that he got tired of this game.

@Kandy

the best way i can put how he acted is as a stereotypical suncry pvp enthusiast
one of the more annoying ones, but he decent enough ig, its always saddening to hear someone leaving the community

He was? Never came off as one, though I don’t remember his personality much.

I’m sorry bro… didn’t think bullying him that hard would make him quit… guess he couldn’t handle my swag image

He was for a few months earlier this year, but he left the guild a few weeks ago and quickly became far less toxic.

drip was most certainly too hard

amogus

won’t be missed LOL

1 Like

Truth :pray:

ok that’s your opinion, won’t be missed by you and some people like steve who have a legitimate reason to dislike me but maybe some people out there probably who either didn’t care or forgave whether I called a 12 year old retard and defended it like a clown or whether I’m shitty enough to join suncry cause I’m bad at PvP :yarn: :cat2:.

also to answe the topic I realized I should stop playing a lego game and do something irl won’t come back for AO

Steve you missing me already? that’s really cute of you :flushed: bet you gonna check forums few hours and type a long ass paragraph saying “fuck kandy he was always an asshole” but you got to understand no one gives a fuck it’s an already known fact I’m an asshole stop malding over some 14 year old on a lego game forum and “go get some bitches” .

imagine have a life

finally

I almost pulled the same thing twice, even if Im not on the best terms with you Kandy, good luck being away from roblox :<

he will come back eventually, hes just malding REALLY bad right now