Keraxe Fenrir's

what would they be classified as? I personally think that they’d be classified as battlecruisers, or AT MINIMUM a heavy cruiser (which i think doesn’t fit), but i think their flagship would be one massive ship like the aurora borealis or whatever from AA, maybe bigger cus wood curse

Those kind of classifications don’t work with medieval type ships

keraxe*

2 Likes

It’s more a giant troop transport/mobile less a battleship, not that its lacking in any firepower however.

they would be classified as a big ass frigate

The Age of Sail didn’t have modern naval classifications like the ones you’re thinking of.

And they’d honestly just call them Fenrirs or Flagships as the other NPCs said.

But if we were to give them a classification that was used in the real world. Then probably would use the Royal Navy rating system and put them as First Rate no questions asked.

Omg I just realized how many cannons that thing has… The cutsvcene for me didnt do it it’s full glory

I bet 5 whole galleons that the HMS Victory can sink this

wrong time period, this ship classes are mainly referring to ironclad-monitor era and onwards. age of sail ship classifications would be more accurate. the fenrir appears to be a VERY large ship of the line, likely on par or even larger than one of the biggest ones irl.

This is the Duke of Kent.

It has 170 guns total and if built it would’ve been the biggest SoTL next to Santisima Trinidad — which has 140 guns in total.

There isn’t a lot of information about the ship dimensions nor I have counted how many guns Fenrir has. However, I can say that Fenrir’s size is atleast 2-3 DoKs in length

erm… ackshally… :nerd_face: :point_up: (thanks, made that mistake too many times)

my cutscene was foggy, god fucking DAMN is that thing massive, that’s definitely not a battlecruiser, that’s it’s own entire fucking tier of ship

its a step above a ship of the line at least, though a step under a battlecruiser

the fenrir has 256 (more if you count stern and mortar) guns (on both broadsides, 128 each broadside) according to my calculations, this would definitely put it in First Rate, and be by FAR the largest ship humanities ever built, as due the Duke of Kent’s amassed 170 cannons. this would put it as the largest ship known to man, and potentially cause actual dark sea waves to be formed when placed in the water

I would assume you mean by sailing ship when saying this, right?

yes, but also theroetical

“Big”

Fenrir is a small ship

A small ship with a total of 240 cannons.

Who needs a ship anyway? I can just swim to the vimir sea on magma platforms