Ketch Overhaul

nah man I was literally one of the first people to buy a brig. I’m talking for noobs who can’t cargo run like we can.

anyone who’s going to range 2+ has a death wish. I’m saying the ketch has plenty of space for people to have at least a washbin so that noobs can at least START going in the dark sea earlier.

The brig is literally 17000 galleons more expensive

dont need ram on a ketch

(No ram mfs when they realize rams also contribute to overall stat boosts to their ships :joy:)

Exactly!

I’m saying it doesnt cost 17k to put a bucket of water in your hold

how are people still complaining about the brig’s cost bruh :sob:

I do admit I did like the Caravel/Ketch dynamic though. Not saying we should be buffing those, but the next ship should be more focused on a certain aspect instead of being simply the best at everything.

1 Like

bruh it is just thet a lot of times it is not about the capabilty of players to do cargo it is just like maybe if their net is bad they lose all the cargo and i have brig iam not saying it from a jelous POV and like if you keep disconnecting and have done everything and still find it hard to gather enough money for brig it is fine ketch i ok to and if it comes to dark sea just go with ur frined or someone who has brig if you dont have a brig frined just pay someone a little money for you to go with them or an iteam of yours they want you dont need to keep trying for brig if you find it hard

When the necropost:

Sometimes I stop and wonder, how did new forumers even find topics like these in the first place…
Do people just randomly type “Ketch” in the search bar?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.