Kierof's Arcane Odyssey fan stuffs on Roblox Studios!

Arcane Odyssey - Perez Strahm Darkness Curse 9
Editing Perez’s Darkness aura slightly!!

1 Like

Weeeeee!

1 Like

Weeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Morrion Gomez, with his Strength Curse activated and his weapons ready!

4 Likes

Kempo Lavandula with his Gravity Curse activated, along with him wielding his favorite Doomwood greatclub!

3 Likes

I wish some of your characters could become canon ngl

1 Like

Thanks!

HINOKAMI KAGURA /j
(Suzakuto with his Flare Curse activated!)

3 Likes

Blearrialx with her Healing Curse on!

3 Likes

this got me thinking I want Guts or his Dragonslayer in the game.

“Oh but what about the Ravenna Greatsword!” NO.

I wanna carry around a 300 pound object that, at that point, couldn’t even be called a sword. It would be called a Giant Hunk of Metal. Make it a Strength Weapon, with in-depth, mysterious lore connected to it.

Allow it to be used by Savants, but let it prosper as a completely skill-based weapon, similar to Basic Combat, allowing it to still be used even 3 seas later.

Anyway Dragonslayer rant aside, nice models. Seeing these in the game would be neat. If you got someone, you could probably make your own game too. We need more good games on Roblox please I’m begging you :sob:

idk if it’s just the oni mask but this reminds me a lot of Shura. Is that an issue? Nah, they could probably be connected through lore it’d be pretty easy

Thank you! I’m currently trying my best on doing AO stuffs in unique ways!

1 Like

Suzakuto is actually acknowledged Shura! But he viewed him as more of a rival due to Suzakuto being a childhood friend of Shura in my OC lore!

ohhhhh okay, that’s neat. i like how their elements sort of combine well too. Fire and Acid synergizes, so it makes sense.

I can imagine they’d have a bossfight together at some point

Thank you!

mhm!

The last but not least, Veronica Steelking with her Titanium Curse activated!!!

4 Likes

The Cataclysm King has his Cataclysm Curse activated + his weapons ready!

4 Likes

How do you manage to put these name uis above the character

1 Like

Over head GUI!
Like this
Screenshot 2024-06-16 174050