Kierof's Arcane Odyssey fan stuffs on Roblox Studios!

Hello there, guys! You guys may not know that I can make Arcane Odyssey characters in Roblox Studios too! (I was inspired by JTN!)

Here is my stuff that I made for AO’s fan content!

45 Likes

Blearrialx: The Witch Doctress

She’s a 24-year-old goblin lady who’s the user of Healing Curse and a medic for the Six Bridges. She’s snarky and never be pleasing around her own colleagues due to her seeing them as “irritation-induced people”, but she’s working and healing her crewmates anyway!

6 Likes

Stellar job my dude!

1 Like

Kempo Lavandula: The Marked Singularity

He’s a 25-year-old human sailor who’s a former Grand Navy commondore prior his resignment. He’s the wielder of the Gravity Curse, and he’s a navigator of the Six Bridges. He’s also the second mate of Perez’s crew as well! Kempo is a rather lazy and apathetic man who’s barely taking things seriously, but he still follows Perez’s order as usual!

7 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

hear me out on veronica

1 Like

Perez Strahm: The Shadow Warlock of the Eight Seas

My main Arcane Odyssey OC!!! He’s a 77-year-old human who got lost in the War Seas world from his original world. He’s an ex-rear admiral of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom, and he’s also the wielder of the Darkness Curse! He’s also one of the founders of the Six Bridge, and he also acts as the de facto leader of the organization as well!

Perez is rather childish and immature despite his elderly age, due to his exposure to being inside Akursius’ Keep, where he accidentally obtained the Darkness Curse. But aside from his childish attitude, he’s a rather kind and gentle old man who’s taking care of his crewmates, seeing them as parts of his family to the extreme!

4 Likes

Morrion Gomez: The Limit Breaker

The big guy of the Six Bridges, and also Perez’s third mate of the crew! He’s a 94-year-old helmman of the Six Bridges who’s the user of Strength Curse, which strangely allows him to multiply his strength to an endless fold, unlike his other friends who are using Elemental Sea Curses! Gomez is a quiet but honest man who’s commenting about something with an extremely sharp and heartbreaking word in his comments!

4 Likes

hes hot ngl (im not normal)

2 Likes

Veronica Steelking: The Grandma Ironfist

She’s a 75-year-old grandma who’s apparently from the same world where Perez came from! She’s a user of Titanium Curse, and she’s the martial artist who trained the Six Bridges’ crewmates to get better at fighting! She’s also Perez’s wife, who’s often speaking for his behalf due to his immature personality, and she has her mind more concentrated than the others!

3 Likes

Kaen Suzakuto: The Vermillion Samurai

A 26-year-old samurai from Ryujin Kingdom. He’s the newest member of the Six Bridges’ Cursed Saints due to the organization’s sponsorship with Ryujin Kingdom! He’s the wielder of Flare Curse, which he conjured along with his weaponry mastery, such as a katana and a matchlock rifle! He’s a stoic and honorable man who’s respecting Perez as his “shogun,” as well as seeing him as a great mentor!

4 Likes

nice characters.

1 Like

Thank you!!

i always knew perez was inspired off blackbeard!!

1 Like

these character designs are cold ngl :cold_face:

kempo seems pretty young to be retiring from the grand navy tho ngl

1 Like

He got retired due to the abuse from his superiors!

why does limit breaker have the redcliff logo

1 Like

get mandem on the odyssey or wtv this is fire :fire:

looks dope

1 Like

can u help me and give me all the plugins and stuff u use to make theses AO characters, i would def wanna make my own lol & what model or character did u use to make kempo lavandula?

1 Like