King Calvus "Throneplay" Strategy

To everyone asking about how to defeat King Calvus, me and another player who got together because we were stuck on the fight, have discovered a strategy that works great for two players:

Let’s call the two players T and R. Player T will go up to where Calvus’s throne is and attack from there while the other player, player R will stay at the main lower part of the arena to keep King Calvus down there and distracted for player T to hit him from afar.

This strategy works for both phase 1 and phase 2, and if one player is knocked out the other will switch to defensive to prevent Calvus from regaining his health back to full and reset the fight if both players are killed. Once the other player is back on the field, resume the strategy. Even if both players have some of the worst magic, this strategy proves to be consistent in my eyes.

Hope this helps y’all who are struggling like heck and forgot to pick a class properly.

1 Like

Very nice way of going through how you can defeat it consistently with 2 players. Though I have one comment/suggestion.

Try to reduce his Hp as much as possible before the 2nd player starts fighting, since it will count more before the boss hp doubles. At the same time it also helps that the boss deals less damage when there is 1 player compared to 2

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.