King Calvus with his F40

I like cars, and you know what? I remember an old Assassin’s Creed Rogue fanart and think it’s the coolest thing I’ve seen. And I then suddenly remember “Calvus carwash” joke I made, so I just go “Let’s make modern day Calvus with a Ferrari”

I’m terrible at background, and this is my first time doing these types of things, so let me know if you’re into AO characters with cars and modern clothing!

43 Likes

this shit the first thing i see when i come home

5 Likes

I think he invested most of the points into racism which makes sense because Tibera :skull:

He can’t fit in the car :skull_and_crossbones:

I scaled Calvus with 1:1 average human model and the car 3D model is 1:1 to irl, so I guess it’s due to perspective or the Roblox character wide makes him look bigger

1 Like

Looks like he’s about to run over some peasants.

The F40 weirdly both fits and doesn’t fit Calvus

At first, a Ferrari F40 is a Ferrari F40 plus its Italian, but it is an older one and I imagine Calvus having an older-ish modern Ferrari model like the 458 or Enzo/LaFerrari

Still very cool art though, F40 is still legendary regardless. Revon would rock a pink F8 Tributo/488 lmao

1 Like

ME ME ME

pls feed more into my modern au delusions :pray:

1 Like

Hi this is the originator of the Calvus Carwash thing very cool gfx

1 Like

why does this look like entry point art :sob:

I made quite a lot of Entry Point stuff before AO, this might’ve been the explanation.

and the uses of 2.0

F40 comes to my mind first, I also chose the older model because I felt Calvus would be the type who likes a more older model.

thanks for the suggestion for Revon

I’m stealing that car fuck you Calvus

calvus the typa guy to try to hit a drift and end up in the hospital

1 Like

If Calvus was real he’d be a Turkish car dealer and you can’t convince me otherwise

They see me rolling. They hating. Driving dirty

calvus gonna hit us with the: “What colour is your Ferrari?”

Now that the Skoda has been taken care of, you can tell what driver you really are