King Calvus with Max Graphics (and bad PC)

I was curious about what Calvus’ abilities looked like with the maximum graphics setting, so I decided to try fighting him like that. By some miracle, I won first try. Not gonna post the entire fight because it was super long and I’m not sure I even clipped every part, but I’ll send some videos where his moves are showcased the best.

This is the beginning, you can see a lot of his first phase moves, and at the end, I even got hit by his trident grab.

At the start of this part, he uses his Smash technique, and if you look at his right leg you may notice he’s using the Iron Leg fighting style, imbued with Aether Magic. I’m morbidly curious how he got Sarloveze to teach him Iron Leg, like if he used threats or if it went peacefully, and if Calvus sought out Sarloveze himself or if Sarloveze was ordered to travel all the way to the castle. It’d make a fun short story. Knowing King Calvus, I doubt he would’ve kept Iron Leg for long even if we didn’t kill him, every time he gets a new fighting style he probably swaps it out again before even reaching Initiate mastery. But back on topic, near the end of the video you can also see him enter his second phase, and he uses his curse remnant in all its laggy, high-effect glory.

In this part, I ate his fully-charged Ultimate Art by accident, a full 1500 damage. I still think it’s a miracle I lived through that.

This is how the 0.5 FPS battle ended. Somewhere in the video is also a close-up of his rarely-used tornado move. I’m lucky he showed it.

The clip that included this move wasn’t interesting enough to show in its entirety, but I wanted to display all of Calvus’ attacks, so here’s a trimmed version of the clip showing what his Triasta Throw looks like with 3 FPS.

I always thought his Triasta Throw looked too orange, more like it was fire-imbued than aether-imbued. But now I’m realizing the orangeness probably just comes from the fact it’s made of bronze.

damn this slideshow is :fire:

11 Likes

fr this shit is just power point

3 Likes

This is me on minimum graphic

Ahh, sweet catharsis.

Here he watched me fight the boss

1 Like

Bald man breaks into ravenna castle and punches the king to death.

1 Like

sarloveze prob wasnt the only iron leg user to ever exist on the bronze sea so he probably just saw some person using iron leg then was like “wow thats really cool” then learnt it from them

most insane powerpoint presentation I have ever seen

1 Like

why did you do this to yourself

Literally unplayable

is ao really bad on max graphics

matter of some people’s pcs, for some it’s a bad idea and for others like me there isn’t any difference between the two even in the discussion of frames.

i’ve never lowered my graphics from max from my time on roblox aside from lowering it to be able to see anything if sfx and the like are all up in my face.

elius is one such example, bros lightning effects did more numbers on me than his actual dmg ;-;

1 Like

computer is begging for mercy

i think its canon that most of the fighting style users we learn from did not invent it in any way and are just people that use it

i think caria is the only one that actually invented her own

From Sarloveze’s dialog it sounds like the Iron Leg style was invented by his ancestors and passed down through generations.

well considering how widespread it is (along with a lot of navy members knowing it) I’m guessing his ancestors shared it with some people

depends the sever tbh

sometimes i play at max graphic it its fine, sometimes i play at lowest graphic and its still nearly unplayable

Do navy members know how to use sailor fist cuz I swear I’ve seen a few instances

I mean, once one guy learns they could teach to others