Kingdom Specific Benefits

With the strong boats, you would have raw power. With the medium boats, you would have to strategize.

Its basically fire vs magma. Fire is reliant on getting hits while magma is reliant on making large puddles and ā€œtrappingā€ the opponent.

curses in lore = cool
curses ingame = bad

2 Likes

Itā€™s an example (plus we had sea curses in Online Fighting, and it went well).

It could be any rare item.

itā€™ll make you godlike thing so nope

This sounds quite cool, reminds me of the diplomacy system in some sort of space game where you gain reputation within other factions.

Just play Online Fighting

itā€™s broken you know?

Ahem, in Online Fighting, everyone CAN get the curse. There was only like 3 fucking curse, with them being Fire curse, Growth curse, and Sand curse

I know that I didnā€™t play but I read some lore you know?

Growth curse? I have seen people with sand and fire. Was that added near the end of the games life?

And then, those curses are already taken, making it not canon in a way.

The dude guarding the fire curse probably took the fire curse in the canon lore.

and thatā€™s Rupin

Glue Magic?

For reputation itā€™d be easier of course if it was a menu option to see all reputations. Being hostile reputation could have a nice downside of having maybe 4 NPCs have like a 25% chance of spawning near you every 30 seconds while in hostile territory. Your second dot is fine. Third dot fine. Fourth dot I can see basically being a reskin of AG which is fine. Fifth dot I agree on rewards, but not curses or the other things you listed. A base payout to character being increased by rank should suffice, as long as there is plenty in game where money is required. Sixth dot is easily abusable. Final dot is fine. Love the idea over all dude.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.