Knight: everything you need to know

The most neglected class lmao :fr:

How to become a knight

The way to become a knight is to spend 40% or more in either the vitality stat or the weapons stat. This allows for a few different variations of knights to lean more on the weapon or hp side of things, but fundamentally this is what must be invested in to become a knight.

Parent classes

The knight is a hybrid class of the warden and the warrior

Overview of the class

The knight class allows for versatile weapon combat and survivability with increased health and regeneration. upon awakening #1, knights will gain a weapon aura which boosts the size of weapon particle effects as well as add extra features to the weapon. awakening #2 will be an omniboost like most builds, and grant a 10% damage reduction.

Conclusion

The most underrated and least hyped class, knights are hidden gems that have much potential and allow for combat with weapons while being able to survive hits and regenerate HP easier. Rumor has it that knights may also grant access to spirit weapony similar to wardens though this is yet to be confirmed. (or it already has been and I just am not aware of this)

so, what will you do with knight?

• I will main this build
  • I will have a file with knight
  • eh not interested

0 voters

Juggernaut is more neglected

7 Likes

it’s me and you against the world @Saiju

me too✊

i’m honestly prob gonna move to the 3 files at the least for every possible build

whether i main a build is up to speculation, vitality paths seem nice along w/ wep

fighting styles and magic are kinda equal in terms of one i’d potentially main tbh

seems so

I’m pretty sure Vitlaity is more neglected then Knight.

I see people talk about warden more than knight builds tho

juggernaut also pretty ignored tbh

Debating on going for juggernaut, really depends on the awakenings.

Nah Juggernaut even more neglected

1 Like

me to bc I could make an spartan build

knight is really cool vetex said he would make m1s viable at awakenings and im pretty sure thats gonna happen through weapon aura

I have plans for other files. Maybe an alt will be a knight but not my main files.

1 Like

Juggernaut and knight are equally neglected, they both have no one talking about them

me who is like the only person who appreciates knight build: :frowning_face:

I don’t think there’s a single person who mains the build tho

no. everyone’s or excited for builds like mage, warrior, and berserker or any of their hybrids.

Hell nah, Juggernaut EVEN more neglected

You can’t have less than 0

Vector from despicable me

bumping this to say knights winning