Knuz learns what a pen is (mostly)

(but also it’s a master thread because making all these separate art posts is stupid and i don’t want to)

i have never finished a drawimg and i never will

here’s another fucking sketch

i realized too late she’s leaning forward a bit too much but i’m already too far into it to wanna fix it ok bye (and also i need to redraw the hair bc its not to the right enough)

17 Likes

You know what this reminds me of?

7 Likes

" 'mogus" red susposter

die

STOP! POSTING! ABOUT AMONG US! I’M TIRED OF SEEING IT! My friends on Tik Tok send me memes, on Discord it’s fucking memes–… I was in. A server. Right? And AAALLLLL of the channels were just Among Us stuff! I-- I showed my Champion underwear to my girlfriend and the logo- I flipped it and I said “HEY BABE, WHEN THE UNDERWEAR’S SUS HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING, DIDIDING”! I fucking looked at a trash can and said “THAT’S A BIT SUSSY!” I looked at my PENIS AND I THINK OF THE ASTRONAUTS’S HELMET AND I GO "PENIS??? MORE LIKE PENSUS!!!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

penis? More like pensüs :rofl::rofl::helicopter:

lol!!! I spent three hours on this drawing.

that’s not actually relevant i just work really slow

man this has massive potential
pls reconsider?

1 Like

hi draw, i’m dad

1 Like

Is am is the i’m draw

1 Like

that will be up to fate

… but i do need this for something specific though so i’ll at least mostly finish it i think maybe hopefully probably

also hands.

knuz artist when

1 Like

eventually

ayo nice

1 Like

oh fuck i just realized i’ve never done shading before in my entire life fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck (also i feel the need to clarify the lineart here very obviously isnt final bc hoooly shit some parts of it are real bad)

20 Likes

Looks like she’s gonna be in one of those animations used for bait and switch

1 Like

bewt

1 Like

damn when you applying for artist role ae

1 Like

apply for Artist lmao

1 Like

when i feel like i deserve it

i don’t say that to put myself down or anything, mind you. i have certain standards for myself, and i just haven’t quite reached them yet

we’ll get there in due time :]

1 Like