Lady Carina Help

anyone got any tips for lady carina. the hp pool and the 7 health regen is actually so annoying to deal with istg

Please no swears in the title :mariomug:

But I’d recommend hitting her with any range abilities that you have after either the axe slash or slam. Try to keep a medium distance where you’ll be able to land your range abilities but just out of harms way.

If you’re struggling with out damaging the 7 regen, consider a bit of practice chaining together moves like blast, crash, smash, projectiles, and weapons before you agro her.

If you think you are softlocked since you don’t have enough dmg, you might have to consider having a buddy or friend try to trade you better gear so you can take her on.

2 Likes

What build r u? If you use magic, spam placed explosions in her genral area and you should hit. If you take too much dmg, have healing pots ready. Make sure to have some decent power on your build too

2 Likes

As a conj, i like having sword draw:flash strike, and get upclose and hit her like that

Something I always struggled with while fighting her is energy. She moves so quickly that you miss just about any attack you try to use, and you have to keep moving while fighting her, but you can’t move while charging. I suggest using energy regen gems, it helped me a ton on my metal conj file. (The issue with metal magic is that if your target refuses to stay still, you can hit nothing with it, because it is slower than my grandmother’s driving.)

what level are you

if youre 105 you can get fermerus lurcos quest in rasna (vetex only changed where he is, but not his fighting range aka how far he can go before he teleports back to his og spot)

Spam placed explosion, or beam if you can land those and blasts if you have a fast magic

let her do all the teleporting she will do, then blast her before she’s about to attack

For me, just get close to her as close as possible and keep pressure on her.

keep hitting her, you’ll cancel out the regen

Hold G and counter attack her endlag, rinse and repeat

Nah bro, thought you had to let her regen

spam beams and hope to god

If ur weapons or magic build u good just spam ranged moves

If ur berserker ur kinda screwed cuz u cant outdamage her

So you have 3 options:

1. Get axe slash as shot is broken so that’s the only ranged move u got. Keep spamming it. Its gonna take a while tho. If ur feeling brave u can do hit and run attacks, choose ur most damaging attack, hit her, and run.

2. Lure feremius to fight her. It takes a while but if u can do it then ur good.

3. Get a friend or alt if ur really that desperate.

how is shot broken?

Are you dumb? He is a conjurer monkey

Hitbox feels very weird after the update, even if it looks like I hit the NPC it doesnt do damage, I have to be really close to land the shot

because he was supposed to psychically know that yeah

U can check his profile it says lightning conj

Block parry dodge
Screenshot 2023-09-01 205815

2 Likes