Lady Carina somewhere in Ravenna

I am now free from my prison (college) and have alot of free time to draw.
Anway, here’s carina bandaging her arms for training I guess.

53 Likes

no more college :partying_face:

readying to beat the living hell out of Elius (ignoring her in game damage)

3 Likes

Judging by the buildings in the background she’s probably outside of Rasna, because Rubica has higher city walls and Tiberia doesn’t have any tall town hall building-
:nerd_face:

Jk jk

This is fire

1 Like

you’re pretty much right, I took a random screenshot near rasna and used it for reference.

1 Like

Going into hiding after getting her rear handed to her (that is if you didn’t kill her in cold blood)

1 Like

Yeah. Now that I think about, since Ulricus said she went missing when we left her laying flat on her ass in The Shining Plains, she knew the Order wouldn’t tolerate failure at all, and by returning to Rubica, assassins would come for her life or maybe even Calvus would plan for her death for her failure. So Carina prolly ran off despite her injuries and hid from Bronze Legion soldiers and her father out of fear for her life (or spite, whatever is her reason for going missing when she’s not too far from Rasna).

I like to imagine that Calvus was against executing her and Elius and tried to convince the other high lords not to do it but since it was 1 against 5 he wasn’t successful.

So due to his position and loyalty he was forced to suck it up and watch as his own cousins are being hunted down and thinks that “this is for the greater good”

2 Likes

man i just killed them

I respect you for drawing a background :saluting_face:

1 Like

Now I want to see ulricus taking care of calvus’ 2 children

Nice art :+1:
But AWE Clears Carina tbh

Yeah, Revon left to get milk, so who’s gonna take care of Calvus’ kiddos? (In Francesca’s case, VInny and Romulus) Since Ulricus lost his own children (if you killed them, they lost 4ever), they might as well be under his care to partially fill the void that we made indirectly.