Lady Carina

haha women, anyways yeah here’s Lady Carina because she’s kinda cool ngl

i’ve had this for months but i wasn’t happy with it so i never posted it till now ahah

i feel like i could’ve added more detail but i don’t really want to let this rot so yeah

and since it’s always night when i get to her battle in the story, i js put her in a night-time setting to pay tribute to that lol

52 Likes

Ooh night time. Your lighting is always very good

3 Likes

I think it still has a lot of charm and it looks like you put effort into it, so I’m glad you chose to post it anyways, cause hard work is still hard work. And we all aren’t perfect. At the end of the day it shows progress and IT STILL LOOK GOOD >:C Take this cookie :cookie:

4 Likes

Ah. That one boss I made mad for killing her brother.

3 Likes

Not the first one to be mad at that either.

2 Likes

aughhhh thank you so much lilly :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::cookie:
you da best !!!

2 Likes

Insert WAHHH , But in a good way lol!

1 Like

Lady carina on her way to appear out of NOWHERE and die immediately afterwards

1 Like

I like the glowing look in her eyes. It’s fierce, it’s staring right at you, it’s ready to charge towards you like a battering ram

1 Like

I hope we get to see more of her in Nimbus if we spare Elius, she just seems like there’s so much more to her than the boss battle. Good art as always stella!

1 Like

Haha women indeed :ok_hand:

fr, i’m sorta interested in her character
i wonder if she genuinely dislikes her brother or if she just talks smack out of ego :skull:
im sorta leaning towards the latter tho…

3 Likes

Looks beatable.

Night time is kinda fitting ngl

1 Like

i can see it a little
she quite literally jumpscares the mc lol

1 Like

carina jumpscare
(insert gif of carina landing)

she is going to whoop me

1 Like

she’s boutta jumpscare you bro