Lady Carina

i wanted to have another shot at drawing her since i didn’t rlly like how i drew her the first time :sob::sob:

i tried a more harsh form of lighting as well as drawing her in some type of perspective (she’s looking down at you teehee)

i’m rlly proud of how this one turned out especially with the shading, i feel that it’s miles better than my previous drawing :smiling_face_with_tear:

this was actually a wip that was months old and i didn’t want to finish it cuz i wasn’t happy with it either :headstone:
but i got inspired to finish it after seeing @Bluemin_Night ‘s render of her and some of @GhostlySickle ’s art :,D their shading is rlly nice so i wanted to try smth similar

anyways yeah uhh here she is and hopefully i don’t disappear for another 182627717 years hah

bonus doodle

she’s coming to getcha !

40 Likes

Her arms aren’t big enough

Can I borrow some of your talent please :point_right::point_left:

1 Like

Looks awesome!! The lighting and that perspective ayo! It looks really great! Although I still stand to say the preveious artwork was also very good , this one still shows the hard work and improvement, good job! :smile: I also pray so doodle carina won’t creep into my nightmares tonight freddy fast bear style

1 Like

You’re improving so much with your style ^^

Love the colors, and they way you shade her clothing especially. Her hair as well flows very nicely.

Thx for the mention btw! And don’t worry bout being gone for too long, take as much time as you need

1 Like

yeah if i had to say, that’s definitely lady carina

1 Like

dioe!!!

suer lit!!!

(i am severely sleep deprived)

1 Like

u right, my bad

aaaa thank you lilly !! i’m glad you like both of them still :,3
and who knows? maybe it’ll manifest in your dreams when you least expect it :smiling_imp: she’ll kick you from above while you’re on a stroll

thank you thank youuu :pray: your style is super nice and i wanted replicate how you shade since i absolutely adore it : D

bruther please get some sleep :sob::sob: don’t make your brain eat itself alive

This look good. Unfortunately she still is the easiest boss. ;(

this is badass

carina my beloved

The proud stance of someone who only deals 60 damage per smash technique

Rico: Listen here you dang Mosquito. I will pummel you into the ground like I did to your Fly of a brother.

The perspective and lighting are so awesome she looks like a badass, ready to fight when the time calls for combat.

Thank you for the mention! I’m glad that you liked my render it inspires you to continue this WIP.

1 Like

DOMINATION (complete sentence)

You did superr well with the perspective and lighting!! The improvements are really amazing!! :fire:

1 Like