Lady, or perhaps, Madam Carina

Hello again, welcome back. Here’s the Carina the Trello keeps talking about, and I gotta say, she’s fun. Aside from the jokes about Lady Carina or any other girls in the Arcane Universe, I really like her design. She’s like a combination of Chun-li and Azula, so hats off to whoever designed her (Vetex or Tech). By far one of my favorite-looking bosses next to Argo

As for tradition, this was a speedrun and lower effort to draw her because I didn’t wanna delay anymore and School would delay it even more. Regardless, I’d say I did well for the time period I was drawing her. I wanna draw all of the AO bosses for the time being so expect those. The Order goes Carina, Argo, Elius, Iris, Cerynx, and Final Boss.

Extra Stuff

Here is a scrapped drawing of Cursebeard, Durza, and that Ravenna Curse User. I made it because I assumed the guy was using the Ice Curse, meaning Cursebeard got his curse nicked twice (to bully Cursebeard basically). As discussion went on, it seems it resembles Glass more rather than Ice, so I gave up on it. Would I pick it back up if it’s confirmed Ice? probably

I drew my AO builds because just writing it is lame

28 Likes

she’s from the fire nation

3 Likes

Clean and slick with a tad bit of drip.

1 Like

IRIS ART ?!?!? WHEN ?!!?!?

1 Like

Refer to the list mentioned

it gives an order, not a date

Uhhh Iris looks about Jan 27th to 30th

can’t wait to wholesomely beat her with incredible violence like a proper arcane gentlman :hugs: :poison_magic_var1:

you gonna get your ass beat multiple times.

and how would you know, exactly?

you know I might look like I suck at pvp but uh…

I adapt easily

after the third try.

okay goofy HAVE YOU fought against lady carina yet???

how would YOU know she is this difficult

She does seem like middle to lower ground difficulty according to testers

shell really doesn’t give me enough credit for anything.

one of the reasons I don’t regret calling them a furry

I have not. But well if you can’t beat the sky boss then good luck reaching Carina.

pfft okay

lightning is mid anyways :sleepy:

oki we will see how you beat Lady Carina. I wish you luck but I’m still betting on Carina.

carina vs the warcrime man :flushed:

mommy

M’lady :person_kneeling: :bowing_man:

1 Like