Land Boss: Hyperion Titan of the Eastern Sky

He was essentially Kronos Lite. All of the Calories none of the taste. Although he did often spontaneously burst into flame though so that made him fun at parties
-Percy Jackson

Ah yes Hyperion the Titan of the Eastern Sky. Mans here was almost as cruel as Kronos himself but lacked well taste. Man was really fecking shiny tho with glistening armor and Is well renowned for his astonishing power. If you didn’t think he was really shiny he had Helios and Selene for children and you cant get much shiner that the Sun and the Moon. Mans has a custom armor that has glowing particles inlaid within (In my opinion its tacky but it was a gift from his mom)

His magic is Blazing light a stronger Light as he is the Titan of power and light (also Clairvoyance somewhat) but it will also apply a Burning effect not to mention his numerous AOE attacks making him a force to be reckoned with not to mention his invunerability to light magic

Attacks:
Eastern Sky- A massive self explosion that only Lunar and Solar Magics can penetrate This will burn off all status effects and objects created around him like puddles and metals.

Flaming Rage- A ranged attack with Hyperions Bow attacking with what is essentially a hyper fast multi beam that sets the ground aflame where it hits.

Glorious Light- Hyperion will fly up into the air and Launch a Massive Genki Dama(Spirit Bomb) with all of his heavenly might

Self Ignition- Hyperion will set himself alight causing all melee attacks to burn the user and upon use will set off a shock wave and heal him

Vital Zone- as the master of light Hyperion will create a huge Zone that will appear black on the outside and will be blinding on the inside which he will have superhuman speed and Shadow magic will be disabled within. In side he will be as 2x the Minotaur’s rush speed.

To beat him well he is weaker when wet so bring a Water user with you he also will take greater damage when Drained effect is applied. You will need to be careful as his attacks are as strong as lightning at his level and faster not to mention the DOT effects so situational awareness is a must. Mid-Ranged attacks are good here since self ignition and Eastern sky being his strongest attacks but be wary of his ranged attacks Like Flaming Rage.

Not the easiest guy to take but his is bad because of is massive pride on but His brother Iapetus is a different story and one of the last people’s fury you would want to ignite(Quiet kid situation…)

Drops: Defeating Hyperion may grant you access to his Lost Magic Eastern Sky his armor that will constantly burn you but increase heavily the damage of your attacks and His bow that will fire flaming arrows from normal ones as well as a Q move of a flaming beam.

Lost Magic Eastern Sky

This Lost Magic is a Light magic that his hard and applies the burning effect at the cost of having a long cast speed time and a small magic size. It neutralizes Solar magic and many other flame based magics and is Very weak to Lunar Magic and other water based magics

Stats
Magic Damage: 0.9
Magic Speed: 1.8
Magic Destruction: 1.0
Magic Size: 0.8
Cast Speed: (If normally for all magics it is 1.0) 0.85

this will be interesting actually

Eastern Sky Armor kinda sounds counter-productive and a bit bad…

1 Like

I like all of this except the invulnerability to light magic, maybe a change to that it’s armour suppresses most damage from said magic would be more balanced. Overall, you got my vote.

2 Likes

If you were not aware the mans literally controls light itself so I would say it makes sense that he is invulnerable to it

1 Like

I mean for 100 def and 85 power for a bit of burn seems fine(forgot to add the stats)

1 Like

still annoying

I might change it to its not burning you but it is like the burning effect is applied so you will take extra damage or reduced damage from magics

honestly instead of that it could just decrease your running speed…? maybe?

Nah thats kinda busted I would prefer adding insanity

wut xd

there is a stat called insanity that will make you see weird things ingame

ye ik but

bruH xd makes sense, you’re taking the armor of a god/titan

If added, would make epic armor that has the drawback effect.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.