Laughable

babe, wake up

new copypasta dropped

block parry dodge

Oh god vetex himself is typing here we go it’s happening

2 Likes

it didnt take 6 months lmao stop exaggerating out of rage to get your point across, if you dont like the update then bye

18 Likes

Never actually pointed out I didn’t like the update. I just find it really flawed as a solo release.
All together the whole exploration thing, once you’ve done it a couple times is just a repetitive cycle, which in itself wouldn’t be so bad if the islands didn’t have the exact same enemies and 2-3 structures on them.
Then again, this whole thing can just be made better with more stuff added down the line, but with the development for the Nimbus saga of the game now, I find it difficult to imagine much being added for the dark sea alongside that.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AT LEAST MAKE IT SO YOU CAN’T GET WATER POISONING MID COMBAT AT LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST

The posts do come off as and I do admit, rather aggressive, which I’d like to apologize for. I’ve been following the games since back when arcane adventures costed robux to play and deep down I am a fan of the whole arcane series. Just that I find it hard to enjoy a game I’d love to at times.

you can bathe in your brig before going on an island and itll prevent you from getting water poisoning for about 5 mins minimum, you can also make a hole in the wall or hide under a tree branch or something to quickly clear it

14 Likes

Wake up forums new dark sea tips from Vetex just dropped

Give me 1 more day I’ll be going 3 for 3 with the dark sea update hate threads soon enough.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This reads like a comedy skit

I’ve gone through 8 years of playing vetex’s games

And you can’t accept that you’re opinion doesn’t matter.
It’s Vetex’s game not yours, he adds what he wants to add. He’s putting the hours into making it. If you’re going to keep making threads about this every day stop posting, get off the forums and don’t return.

This is quickly becoming the second coming of Criminalscum.

This level of cock suck is kind of insane

:open_mouth:

(Three characters)

Eric Cartman, Peter Griffin and Guts from Berserk

Why isn’t this information in-game?

Why did this get 18 times the same reaction?

dont care if he is or not, im assigning him as an rb1 alt
(in my own eyes)

rb1 trying to not make alts challenge (impossible)