Learning how to draw protogens!

recently i have been shown the light that is the protogen (thank you @DubiousLittleTyp0 !!), a fantastic species with immaculate form. I shall endeavor to reproduce their form myself in this thread.

2 Likes

I did not start this I did not start this I did not start this please help me

1 Like

you absolutely started this

7 Likes

lets start with drawing the head first…
just a quick sketch:

I DID NOT :sob:

aint that the antivirus

1 Like

with detail removed from the sketch

1. Learn how to draw a human body.
    1. Learn how to draw animals
    1. Combine the knowledge of drawing animal heads&fur with the knowledge of drawing human bodies
    1. Witness how uncanny these two things combined truly are
    1. Find out that these things only look good with a lack of detail
    1. Return to the ways of being a normal human being or willfully forget about it all and embrace ignorance.
    1. Now that you’ve grown and a long time has passed since the beginning of these events, you look back on them. What do you feel?
    1. You’re witnessing the end of your life, your existence has ceased to be. The only thing that remains is its influence on the world. Did it matter? What was the point of this? What did it matter?
    • there was no point in it all
  • -1. See this action from the perspective of your future self, what will it provide them with?

nah im just gonna rawdog it rn

1 Like

Don’t forget that they have to look artificial, i.e. the removal of “imperfections” of nature and optimisation of everything (except the face for some reason, idk protogen logic)

what did yOU DO

You’re getting close, but the screen-ish head is more like the shape of a shark head. What you’re doing is angling it downwards to create sort of a snout, when it’s really just a big glass extension, it’s quite the odd-one-out in that way.

Basically, you’re sloping the snout too much, top of the face goes straight.
Usually best when angled downward slightly, but still in a straight line until the end.

I didn’t do nuthin’ man :sleeper:

He made art with a snout, platinum then learned what a protogen was

:broken_heart: The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge,
he sealed his fate

He didn’t just seal his fate, the jumped off the diving board directly into hell,
With enthusiasm

honestly how the fuck did he not know this before today

progress!!

yea i’ll try to do that by making it more pixelated for that crisp sharp feel :+1: