Legandary Weapons/Armour

In AA, there were Legendary weapons that had some sort of relevance in the plot. My favourite of which being Durandal. Now I’m pretty sure that some weapons might return from Arcane, and I am hoping that Durandal does, but we can’t have everything. What legendary weapons are going to be implemented, and has Vetex said anything?

we haven’t had any confirmed info on legendary weapons as-of-yet

Alrighty then. You got any Legendary weapons that you want to see in the game?

i would like some changes to Durandal once it become added, like breaking a breaking fourth wall for people who were playing AA which is easy task to do

I mean, it hinted at breaking the fourth wall when it spoke. I like how in Arcane Reborn the first thing it says to you is “Did you miss me?”

“did you miss me” was already in AA

woah. that has SERIOUS IMPLICATIONS FOR THE LORE

what i think more is that Sword’s scrip should check player inventory for items called such as

Strong Body, Magic Fighter, Novice Fisherman, Apprentice Fisherman, Prodigy Fisherman, Fist Fighter, Excellent Fisherman, Experienced Fisherman and make references to those items and AA

I think guns will be legendary weapons
unlike this one

I don’t think Morok is making a return tho

We have though, I asked vetex on Twitter a few questions about them. Legendary weapons are going to be a feature and none of the old weapons are coming back except for one that’s going to be important in the storyline.

I think legendary tools could be cool, like a fishing rod that doesn’t use bait or an arcane healing item

I never got to use the durandal in AA or any legendary weapons so I dunno, I might just wait for Arcane legacy: Recoded to release and just play there.