Legendary treasure chart is just 5 common charts

My friend received a legendary chart and the loot was just the same as 5 common charts. Is this intentional? The rarest items he got were uncommon.

Haven’t done one myself but I guess a chart with 5 charts is 5x more loot than a common chart

1 Like

yeah its literally 5 common charts, expected the end to give me like 4 sealed chests or something but no its the same uncommon chests + 1 sealed

1 Like

Very underwhelming for a legendary item.

Doesn’t the last treasure location give more treasure?

it was 7 instead of 5, barely anything extra tbh

Bro expected AR charts

nah the complaint is fair

Still 5 levels if you are not max already

sure the levels are kinda nice but you could also just do 5 common charts. Youd expect atleast something unique from a legendary treasure chart
but maybe vet has something planned for them in the future. Silver sealed chests for example? or special buried treasure chests?

4 Likes

From what I remember they’re just supposed to have more chests/sealed chests at the final location as well as those being the highest tiers of chests

that seems to not be the case tho according to these people. Vet might just need to buff them then

1 Like

I got elite, rares, and great chests but they were…
mid.

Though it gave me rare valuables that sell for 100 -300 galleons
two sealed chests (one despawned I got the other)
Exotic sails
Old weapons
and other stuff like cannonballs.

However I got ten chests from the final
it was honestly fun to do

1 Like

“fun” Did we do the same activity? Half of the instructions in the treasure charts are vague at best and misleading at worst. Specifically when it mentions “on top of a cliff” and in actuality the treasure is nowhere near the top of any cliff. If that wasn’t a problem and the rewards were actually worth the effort maybe I would consider it “fun”.

The chart for me was slightly misleading but overall trying to figure out how to do riddles and actually having to use my brain to find the right positions of where the treasure would be was fun for me at least and having to use the compass and map to find out the exact positions

For you, well, it ain’t.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.