Legendary weapons should have a ridiculous skill ceiling

in my opinion, legendary weapons should be complete garbage if you can’t use it to an incredibly high degree, but if you can use it properly it should be downright overpowered similar to the nurse from DBD

leg weapons shouldn’t be “click 1 button to guarantee a win,” it should be “if you’re really, REALLY, REALLY good with a leg weapon you’re basically unbeatable”

2 Likes

No, Rusty Can meta

23 Likes

To then make them completely useless compared to ancient magics/styles :skull:

so you want a high skill floor, not a high skill ceiling

1 Like

i mean both
high skill floor high skill ceiling

would be nice but I doubt vet cares about making them intuitive, I’m sure the balance will be better than AA but I’m not expecting much

not like ancient magic or fighting styles will be hard to use

1 Like

That would make it so there is no difference between legendary weapons and everything else that isnt a legendary/ancient/ lost skill lol

I do agree that LWs shouldn’t be the deciding factor in a fight.

I think they should certainly grant an advantage for the players that have them, but not make them unbeatable by players who lack them.

This is assuming both players are equal level and have similar armor/accessories.

LW’s shouldn’t grant an advantage until you become really good at using it, and from there on it’s a good advantage
at lower levels of play, it should be ok, maybe even mediocre
if it’s used near-perfectly, then it should provide a strong advantage

That literally goes for any weapon/magic/fighting style in ao lmfao

LW’s need to give a DECENTLY noticeable advantage in battle, Otherwise there would be no point in hunting for them.

that’s the point
assume the players below are the same skill
scenario #1, 2 average joes who don’t pvp that often 1v1, 1 guy has a leg weapon. that leg wep doesn’t provide a big advantage since the guy with the LW isn’t too good at using it
scenario #2, 2 super PVP sweats who are really, REALLY good at pvp 1v1, 1 guy has a leg wep. the guy with the leg wep gets a strong advantage

my question is: whats a leg weapon. Is it just weapons used by your lower body?

im stupid.
darn

5 Likes

The sweaty person with the leg weapon SHOULD have a strong advantage since he actually grinded for a legendary weapon lmfao. That’s like saying that their hard work shouldn’t pay off.

yeah but it shouldnt be “press 1 button to win”
it should be “i know basically everything about this weapon, you’ll be trash with it for a good time but once you get really good with that weapon, you’re nearly unstoppable”

That’s literally how EVERY weapon works in ANY game…

1 Like

let me demonstrate

i think this helps more
x axis is how skilled the player is, y axis is how effective it really is

so basically black magic 1’s enmas, which are actual pieces of junk if you don’t know how to use them but basically become some of the best weapons in the entire game when you do

yeah