Legendary weapons should have a ridiculous skill ceiling

it’s just “search around the map and hope to find a sealed chest”
aka minimal effort unless if it’s found in the dark sea

Bullshit

Bro- they’e gonna be super rare, not 100% guarantee from a sealed chest

The fact that you want an item thats probably gonna be 1/5k+ to be TRASH its stupid

im not saying the whole thing should be trash wtf
im saying lws should be trash ONLY if the user is bad, look at the graph

Are you listening to yourself?

If lws are bad if the user is bad then they’ll literally just be normal weapons

look
at
the
graph

What about it?

If the skilled person is too lazy to grind for a lw then they don’t deserve to win against somebody who did

so you want to reward someone who does low effort shit than high effort shit
ok

Your an actual dumbass

Grinding for legendary weapons isn’t gonna be easy lmfao, the fact that you think it will is stupid

If a noob grinds for like 2 months to get a legendary weapon, and an actual good pvper is to lazy to grind for one. Then yes, i say reward the noob lmfao

you don’t need to afk grind for things to be low effort, with the way AA went with grinding that was low effort and just pray to RNjesus
you’re saying to reward someone who potentially farms for a day and gets lucky than someone who probably poured tens of hours in to hone their skills

Read what i fucking say before you respond

if that grind is meaningful instead of just “stare at the ocean and hope RNG blesses you” yeah then it makes sense, but it probably isn’t

What your saying is that if a noob got EXTREMELY lucky and got a legendary weapon, and an actual grinder didn’t then lws should automatically be trash in the hands of the noob.

yeah you just agreed with what i just said

If you read the trello you would know that getting sealed chests isnt from fishing…